Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not going to say how old I am but let me just say that I was still not born when the Leafs last won the cup in 67. But soon afterwards...lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

First of all congrats on winning.

I would like to make a suggestion on what to get signed, get a blank away jersey (which if I remember correctly on the leafs is mostly white) and then get all the signatures on the front of the jersey. When framed you'll have the big leaf logo in the middle surrounded by signatures. Easy to carry, light weight, and enough room for the whole team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to make a suggestion on what to get signed, get a blank away jersey (which if I remember correctly on the leafs is mostly white) and then get all the signatures on the front of the jersey. When framed you'll have the big leaf logo in the middle surrounded by signatures. Easy to carry, light weight, and enough room for the whole team.

I think I may just bring my big leafs flag to get autographs on.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's not a bad idea either. I'd still stick with all the signatures on the same side so you can frame/protect it without affecting the enjoyment of the piece. We all want pictures when you get it. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's not a bad idea either. I'd still stick with all the signatures on the same side so you can frame/protect it without affecting the enjoyment of the piece. We all want pictures when you get it. :)

I will post pictures if I can take pictures while I'm there. I'm still not sure if I will get to meet any players or not but I'm pretty sure I will since I will be in the penalty box during the morning skate and pre game skate. I just hope the allow me to bring a few things I would like to get autos on. I also will be having a lunch with a Leafs alumni player at Maple Leafs bar and grill on game day and will take pictures there for sure. I still don't know who will be the alumni player but I'm hoping its Mats Sundin...That would be awesome. Even Johnny Bower would be great. Heck who really cares who it is it's all free...lol. This is part of the email I got when I found out I wonIt includes:

2 lower bowl tickets to a 2014-2015 TML regular season home game

A Behind the scenes experience for 2 to watch the pregame skate from the penalty box

2 autographed TML jerseys

2 tickets to the hockey hall of fame. All from Asus In Search Of Incridble

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stopthestink's Items on eBay

That is awesome man. Congrats on the big win!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

good idea and the flag is also good

Might I make 1 suggeestion
    bring a cardboard lid or backing to have behind the jersey or flag, nice hard surface to make autos go easier

jim

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (179)
    Country
    See wnm_sportscards's Items on eBay

- If you're getting the players to sign on a jersey or flag, spray the surface lightly with an aerosol hairspray 24 hours beforehand and let it dry flat overnight. This will help prevent the signatures from bleeding into the fabric.
    - Take a few blue sharpie pens with you and test them on an old dish rag or some fabric similar to what you're getting signed.
    - For whatever items you plan to try and sell, take pictures of the players signing to act as a Certificate of Authenticity.

Congrats on winning the contest and good luck with getting some autographs!

SCF Rewards
    Country

- If you're getting the players to sign on a jersey or flag, spray the surface lightly with an aerosol hairspray 24 hours beforehand and let it dry flat overnight. This will help prevent the signatures from bleeding into the fabric.
    - Take a few blue sharpie pens with you and test them on an old dish rag or some fabric similar to what you're getting signed.
    - For whatever items you plan to try and sell, take pictures of the players signing to act as a Certificate of Authenticity.

Congrats on winning the contest and good luck with getting some autographs!

Thanks for letting me know that. I may try this out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

that works? I would have never thought about that

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast