Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

I believe that would be none - all the other Panini products - so we`ll have to buy points to get anything - as I see it based on info out there -

Okay thanks but that leads to another question. If that is the case why is this topic listed in the hockey card talk form?
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Because you can exchange your points for hockey cards :)

Okay thanks but that leads to another question. If that is the case why is this topic listed in the hockey card talk form?

If the NHLPA hadn't gone back to an exclusive, I would imagine we'd starting seeing points in Panini products this year.... but they never to implement it for hockey. Doesn't mean you can acquire those points via sale or trade, and then get hockey cards for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who's on first?

Because you can exchange your points for hockey cards :)

If the NHLPA hadn't gone back to an exclusive, I would imagine we'd starting seeing points in Panini products this year.... but they never to implement it for hockey. Doesn't mean you can acquire those points via sale or trade, and then get hockey cards for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mikebraycomics's Items on eBay

I want to know a bit more before I start spending my $$ on points - I stopped myself last night from buying some - anyone else already stocking up ?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would imagine the only stuff (for hockey) they'll be adding is more cards they've received back (signed) since the packout for National Treasures. They're not making anything else new..... though maybe they found a way to pump out some more unique online-only stuff that was considered part of the last license??

I want to know a bit more before I start spending my $$ on points - I stopped myself last night from buying some - anyone else already stocking up ?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I know at least one guy who's amassed 3700 pts. They're a lot cheaper than they were at first, by almost half.

Carl Bernstein has sold :(

There's a John Dean available for 250 pts. As well as George H.W. Bush......... I already have a jersey card of his tho.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a little late to this party.... Are the points transferrable? Meaning, would it be similar to a redemption card where I could purchase it online and just have the seller send me the code via message?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Because there's presently 234 cards in their Hockey inventory with the promise of many to come. They had a lot of redemption cards over the years, remember.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm a little late to this party.... Are the points transferrable? Meaning, would it be similar to a redemption card where I could purchase it online and just have the seller send me the code via message?

They COULD, but my two sellers wouldn't........the code is something like 30 letters and numbers long, it's a lot easier to scan with a smart phone........

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

^^^

I just had them send me a good hi-res scan of the QR code and captured it with the app. Was great.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12