Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

autographs at barclays center

Has anyone ever gotten autographs outside the arena in brooklyn im going next friday to the islanders game and was wondering if anyone knows where the players entrance is. Lol i figure i gotta learn how to get graphs here since its the isles new home starting with the 15/16 season. Of course ill try inside as well but ive found going early to usually be better with hockey any help or experience is greatly appreciated

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are facing the front of the barclays center go around the right side of the building and follow it until you see two huge doors and a driveway. That is the entrance, however, when I was there for the draft the entrance is big enough that they just pulled the bus right into the arena and none of the players had to get out and walk by us graphers. Not sure if that is the entrance the home team will use or if the Isles will take a bus. Its tough to tell considering its not really their home arena yet. Good luck.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are facing the front of the barclays center go around the right side of the building and follow it until you see two huge doors and a driveway. That is the entrance, however, when I was there for the draft the entrance is big enough that they just pulled the bus right into the arena and none of the players had to get out and walk by us graphers. Not sure if that is the entrance the home team will use or if the Isles will take a bus. Its tough to tell considering its not really their home arena yet. Good luck.

thanks for the reply im thinking theres no way they take a bus considering the size of the preseason roster and the other plus is most of the players have their cars back in ny i know michael grabner just got his white jeep back out here for the season so im hoping at least he drives but thanks agian for letting me know where to wait. 2 lesser names i hope to get will be msg broadcasters howie rose and isle legend butch goring since this will be the only preseason game televised on msg . we will see heres hoping lol ill post my findings