Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1,2,3 little Keslers

SCF Rewards
    Country

1,2,3 little Keslers

Got these Friday :) my first Kesler jersey numbered card as 20 being the jersey number :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Weren't all the dual jersey autos from artifacts /12??

Very nice pick ups!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Numbered out of 12 or 2011-12? Lol

Very nice pick ups!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

Numbered /12. I've pulled a couple and they were /12 as was my kessel lol. Kesler maybe only made 10? More of an sp of something ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ohm weird I dunno, pretty happy with my 06/10 since my birthday is Oct 6th ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

(Accidentally deleted all my pics on this post so I just decided to delete the whole thing so its not just a bunch of blank photobucket things :p)
    Last edited by RoyFanDale; 09-29-2014 at 03:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I see you're expanding the insanity there with the serial numbers........good for you?

Yeahhhhh so anyways, I begged a pal to cross the border for me and she picked up your 17/25 NT auto this morning, so yes, your return package is pretty much complete sir.

The printing plate is awesome! I don't know whether to hate Panini for turning 1/1's into six-dollar cards or be grateful for the bonanza! For now it's the second one haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Earl!! Can't wait to get that package!!! I really like that printing plate, its the only one I've seen that I've been like, wow I want that. I'm pretty happy with my Kesler I've picked up lately. Great deals luckily :)

I see you're expanding the insanity there with the serial numbers........good for you?

Yeahhhhh so anyways, I begged a pal to cross the border for me and she picked up your 17/25 NT auto this morning, so yes, your return package is pretty much complete sir.

The printing plate is awesome! I don't know whether to hate Panini for turning 1/1's into six-dollar cards or be grateful for the bonanza! For now it's the second one haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@22collector See rtsportscards28's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Very nice pick ups!!

During this year of artifacts (I thinks it's 11/12 correct me if im wrong) the dual jersey autos were /10, the year after they started making them /12 as they still do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

I'm pretty happy with my Kesler I've picked up lately. Great deals luckily :)

Ummmmm maybe you should face up to it, they're not great deals, they're the new reality. You and me and Jourdan and the occasional set collector, we're the last Kesler fans standing. Anything numbered more than /5 is.........worthless :D

I'm pretty OK with that myself lalalaaaaaaaa.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast