Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Felix Potvin 1/1 Entertaining offers

So I need your advice. Being 1.5 hours away from Toronto and going to hit the Fall Expo... should I move this now or take this to the show? I had the Lemieux at the Spring Expo and people told me they've seen it before yadda yadda no one was buying, just selling. I ended up selling it to a SCF member through eBay for $50 less than what someone offered me the first hour listing it on eBay. You would think I learned my lesson but obviously I haven't since I've been offered $300 and am still hesitant. I would much rather have this card go to someone on SCF or try my luck at the show. But sometimes that first offer you have on eBay is the best you will get. So I need your advice on moving this card.

13-14 ITG Decades 90's Mega Goalie 1/1 Felix Potvin MG-10

Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I forgot to mention that if I trade this I only want Red Wings. I very much want the Yzerman or Fedorov version of this card. I saw the Osgood sell on eBay but I missed out. Redwings or $$$ for this card only. If anyone knows where the Yzerman or Fedorov ended up just let me know so I can sleep at night :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Depends on whether you need to move the card immediately or if you can be patient. I think you'd get more value in trade, especially if its at a Toronto card show, seeing how Potvin cards/memorabilia being a hot commodity in the Big Smoke. I like the odds that you'll run into a couple of Potvin collectors there lol. I would list it on eBay a day before you go to the expo with a high BIN/Best Offer. If any decent offers pop up on eBay you could consider them while at the show. If you can make fair deal at the expo, cancel the eBay listing and do the deal there.

Worse case scenario you discover that no one is in the market for the card right now and you store or trade it on SCF. I think that if I was selling a Potvin 1/1 card, Toronto card shows would be my first stop. Its a beautiful card and to the right Potvin/Leaf collector you might get even more than $300. The trick is being patient enough to wait for that person to come around.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (253)
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Steelers
    See back2backcups1617's Items on eBay

Sweet card wish I had something for ya

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I could offer an Yzerman auto for the Potvin GUed 1/1.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I have an offer of $300 for this card right now so it would have to be a nice Yzerman. Let me see a scan.

Thanks,

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Take it.
    Yzerman auto for a Potvin GUed 1/1, like I said take it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Jose Sharks Washington Capitals
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There is a guy on these boards with an thread looking for a high end Potvin card https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...lawless-1-of-1

He may be interested.