Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(85)
    Country
    See weapon-x_23's Items on eBay

Trade posted and lists updated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have the rest of ur base needs. I will check make sure I still have that jordan reed auto.the calvin shield is an acetate card not a jersey. I could use these minis:215, 231, 247, 259, 294. I could also use the 2 sp variations. Lmk what u would like to do?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench(85)
    Country
    See weapon-x_23's Items on eBay

Let me know about the Reed...sucks that the Calvin isn't a jersey, but I still need it. I'll set aside the minis for you and we'll work out a deal. Heading to work for the evening, expect to hear from me late or tomorrow morning. Thanks, Andy

I have the rest of ur base needs. I will check make sure I still have that jordan reed auto.the calvin shield is an acetate card not a jersey. I could use these minis:215, 231, 247, 259, 294. I could also use the 2 sp variations. Lmk what u would like to do?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I couldn't find the reed platinum auto but I did find a reed finest auto jumbo jersey I could trade for the hill if interested? Joe.
    Last edited by unitasfan; 09-21-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12