Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

I have no issue being labeled as a bully when I know I am only bullying the bullies.

If other countries have a negative idea about America because we do what must be done, they should either step up and shut up.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

middle east countries are perfectly capable of handling the situation themselves,couldnt find the graph but they have hundreds of thousands troops and

so the fact they sit around and wait for the u.s. take care of them is proof positive that we should have nothing to do with any of them,israel included

SCF Rewards
    Country

You need a history lesson son. Nazi's didn't have control either... Then.....

Its completely valid. Whats ISIS doimg now? Taking over a vulnerable country? Check. Killing innocent people? Check. Growing in strength? Check. Hmmm...

Needs to be done son.

It's STILL not the same.

The Nazis won over the people through a positive (in their minds anyway) method.

ISIS is trying to do the same through a negative (threats, coercion) method.

The Nazis were deemed a proper political movement until they actually invaded another country....ISIS is not deemed to be anything proper, and the whole civilized world knows they are terrorists.

I'll say it again, I obviously don't like these religious zealots and I DO think they need to be stopped, but not in this manner.

And for some of you that think I prefer Europe or whatever over the U.S, it may come to a surprise that the reason why I'm so against this is BECAUSE of Europe.

They refuse to help out, but instead of trying to apply pressure and call their bluff, the U.S is once again trying to do everything by themselves.

How stupid are we?

Why would we get into yet another big mess without getting our supposed allies help first?

And HELLO, last time I checked ISIS is a LOT closer to Europe than they are to the U.S.....there's no god damn way they're crossing the Atlantic without anyone noticing.

But they COULD get into Europe a lot easier compared to the U.S.

This is Europe's fight as well....ISIS hates them just as much as they hate the U.S!

But nope, these countries would rather have the U.S do ALL the work, waste ALL the money, and sacrifice their young men and women fighting this neverending war.

And again...the U.S is STUPID enough to go along with this plan.

For god sakes, WHY!?!?!?

Why do we have to do all the work?!

Why do we have to waste all OUR tax dollars fighting the whole god damn planet?!

Meanwhile Europeans laugh and hate Americans while we send our young men and women to die to protect them....
    Last edited by JustAlex; 09-25-2014 at 09:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

there's no god damn way they're crossing the Atlantic without anyone noticing.....

How do you know that they are not already here?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Too much Liberal Kool Aid....

Votes for Obama. Obama sees a threat(because of his non actions that Alex wants). Takes action because he now has to.

Alex hates Obama now. Blames GOP who advised Obama 6 years ago.

Alex is in a 4x4 box.

Hey youre wrong. Its ok Admit it.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Love the money spending excuse out of Alex... Since when are Democrats worried about money??????????????? Seriously????

Veggie and Imac are above you.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Heard it through the grape vine.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What type of question is that?

How many times did we ask something similar to that in the aftermath of 9/11 about Al Qaeda?

How do we know they're not already here?

We don't....for that matter we don't know if aliens are here either.

But guess what IF they are here, then wouldn't it be better to have the guys that can flush them out HERE In the U.S instead of fighting them thousands of miles away?

Too much Liberal Kool Aid....

Votes for Obama. Obama sees a threat(because of his non actions that Alex wants). Takes action because he now has to.

Alex hates Obama now. Blames GOP who advised Obama 6 years ago.

Alex is in a 4x4 box.

Hey youre wrong. Its ok Admit it.

Good lord, you're insufferable.

I don't hate Obama, especially not the way YOU and the pathetic GOP hate him.

I disagree with him and have been disagreeing with him for quite some time now.

And yeah, I voted for Obama because the alternative was WORSE....I even said that back in 2012.

But I digress, because I'm never voting for a democrat ever again....they're almost as pathetically stupid as the GOP, although nowhere near as insane as conservatives who are an embarrassment to this country.

Love the money spending excuse out of Alex... Since when are Democrats worried about money??????????????? Seriously????

I'm NOT a democrat.

I'm a liberal independent......I didn't even consider myself a democrat back in 2012.

And unlike conservatives, I CAN admit when I was wrong about a politician.

Yeah, Obama turned out to be a liar, a corporatist, part of the establishment, NOT a liberal, NOT a progressive, and a warmonger......in other words, the GOP DID win in 2012.

Because Obama might as well be a Republican with all his actions.

So in the end you and the other GOP who constantly HATE Obama for everything he is....are just hating what YOUR party is all about.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

I'm just glad Alex will never be elected into office. lol

His nonsense foriegn policies will end up getting Americans killed.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

What type of question is that?

How many times did we ask something similar to that in the aftermath of 9/11 about Al Qaeda?

How do we know they're not already here?

We don't....for that matter we don't know if aliens are here either.

But guess what IF they are here, then wouldn't it be better to have the guys that can flush them out HERE In the U.S instead of fighting them thousands of miles away?

Good lord, you're insufferable.

I don't hate Obama, especially not the way YOU and the pathetic GOP hate him.

I disagree with him and have been disagreeing with him for quite some time now.

And yeah, I voted for Obama because the alternative was WORSE....I even said that back in 2012.

But I digress, because I'm never voting for a democrat ever again....they're almost as pathetically stupid as the GOP, although nowhere near as insane as conservatives who are an embarrassment to this country.

I'm NOT a democrat.

I'm a liberal independent......I didn't even consider myself a democrat back in 2012.

And unlike conservatives, I CAN admit when I was wrong about a politician.

Yeah, Obama turned out to be a liar, a corporatist, part of the establishment, NOT a liberal, NOT a progressive, and a warmonger......in other words, the GOP DID win in 2012.

Because Obama might as well be a Republican with all his actions.

So in the end you and the other GOP who constantly HATE Obama for everything he is....are just hating what YOUR party is all about.

So Obama is just another typical politician. It is not Republican or Democrat is is just corruption. Welcome to the real world fella. Change BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH I THINK NOT

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast