Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

AJ, I am honestly disappointed in you.

You have begun to stoop to the lowest of lows....putting words that I have NEVER spoken into my mouth.

And you know what, I CAN PROVE That what I said back in 2012 is CONSISTENT to what I'm saying today:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ion-Day-Thread

^Here is the most important quote:

Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex from Election day 2012
    I want some thoughts about the mentality of voting for the "Lesser of two evils".

In about 2 hours I will be voting for Obama, not because I think he's the best candidate, but because I think Romney is a TERRIBLE, absolutely insufferable candidate.

So in actuality, I'm not necessarily voting for Obama, I'm voting AGAINST Romney.

I have spoken to some of my friends yesterday that tell me that that is precisely the reason why we will never get rid of the two party system.

However, my logic tells me the following:

If I vote for Jill Stein (Who I believe IS the best presidential candidate) I am taking a vote away from Obama who actually has a chance to win in order to vote for someone who has ZERO chance to win.

Therefore, my vote, inadvertently HELPS Romney, which I consider the ABSOLUTE WORST candidate.

Even as I voted for Obama in 2012 I KNEW that he was not the best candidate, I KNEW that I was not voting for MY interests (Which should've been voting for Jill Stein), I was voting AGAINST Romney.

So there you have it AJ, I NEVER said Obama was going to change the world, I was NEVER voting for Obama because I thought he was the best candidate, and I DID vote for him because I considered him the lesser of two evils.

Just like I continue to view him as the lesser of two evils today.

But not to worry AJ and other Conservatives on here who obviously don't have the integrity to properly challenge and criticize Obama, but can only throw nonsensical and petty insults.....I will NEVER vote for another Democrat in my life, unless I absolutely know they are truly liberal and Progressive.

Elizabeth Warren is probably the only Democrat I could vote for today.

In 2016 I am planning on voting for a third party, even if it is "throwing my vote away".

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

You have begun to stoop to the lowest of lows....putting words that I have NEVER spoken into my mouth.

And you know what, I CAN PROVE That what I said back in 2012 is CONSISTENT to what I'm saying today:

Even as I voted for Obama in 2012 I KNEW that he was not the best candidate, I KNEW that I was not voting for MY interests (Which should've been voting for Jill Stein), I was voting AGAINST Romney.

So there you have it AJ, I NEVER said Obama was going to change the world, I was NEVER voting for Obama because I thought he was the best candidate, and I DID vote for him because I considered him the lesser of two evils.

But not to worry AJ and other Conservatives on here who obviously don't have the integrity to properly challenge and criticize Obama, but can only throw nonsensical and petty insults.....I will NEVER vote for another Democrat in my life, unless I absolutely know they are truly liberal and Progressive.

In 2016 I am planning on voting for a third party, even if it is "throwing my vote away".

i've never voted for the main stream candidates,allways 3/4 party and have never felt that i was throwing away my vote

SCF Rewards
    Country

i've never voted for the main stream candidates,allways 3/4 party and have never felt that i was throwing away my vote

Well, that's why I put it in quotation marks.

Because the majority of people believe voting for a third party is throwing your vote away or the equivalent of not voting.

Even I can admit that I thought the same back in 2012.

And I can also admit that my thought process was flawed.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 09-30-2014 at 01:30 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well Alex all I ask is that you be HONEST. I did not quote you verbatim but you were on the Obama wagon. If your nor now that's fine he let alot of people down as most presidents have done. And 3rd party vote could be a good move I have done it before and glad to say it. Yes it is an impossible shot now but I feel if I vote I have a right to complain.Jst think that is the change your looking for, if more people grow tired of the big 2 an independent has a shot.SOmeday maybe

SCF Rewards
    Country

When you genuinely think Obama is a leftist, that just shows how FAR TO THE RIGHT the GOP has gone....

Obama is Center Right at best.

He is nowhere near the Left, and definitely NOT a liberal.

Obama is far left of center in every measure. You are accusing him of being a centrist because his lack of Middle East Policy and Leadership has forced his hand to engage ISIS. Do not confuse this as Obama acting like a Republican.

What in your mind would a "real" leftist president do?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wasn't she still a registered Republican when she was still in her 40s?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

alex,

I hope we can continue to talk about what you see as the "real" left, which obviously you believe Obama is not.
    My first thought is if the comparison is not based on American politics, then we are talking about two separate things. I do not think politics in foreign countries are superior to American politics and our left is left enough.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Obama is far left of center in every measure. You are accusing him of being a centrist because his lack of Middle East Policy and Leadership has forced his hand to engage ISIS. Do not confuse this as Obama acting like a Republican.

Liberals are NOT warmongers.

They would NOT be so authoritarian as to allow horrible laws such as the Patriot Act and NDAA to continue.

They would NOT use drones as a means to kill American born citizens abroad, completely disregarding their Constitutional rights...REGARDLESS of what they did.

They would NOT just sit and do nothing as the NSA continues to spy on regular Americans for no damn reason.

Obama has done NOTHING on civil liberties which is probably my BIGGEST gripe with him, his foreign policy is second.

Seriously, HOW can anyone think Obama is a Liberal, when he continues to implement Bush-era policies on Americans?!?!

Why? Because he occasionally says nice things about gays? Big freaking deal!

Because he's not a moronic Science denialist like every GOP clown? Bravo Obama, you went to college and actually know stuff about how the world of Science works!

Because he was behind "Obamacare" which was originally a Republican idea!?!?

Obama is NO Liberal....not even close.

And for F's Sake....Gitmo is still OPEN!

One of his biggest promises that MANY liberals were excited about NEVER came to past.

Wasn't she still a registered Republican when she was still in her 40s?

And I used to be an Evangelical Christian less than 6 years ago.

People change.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

SO I ask this to make sure I am clear on your belief here. Obama is not a Liberal because he is going to war or continues a war?
    Liberals are NOT warmongers.

They would NOT be so authoritarian as to allow horrible laws such as the Patriot Act and NDAA to continue.

They would NOT use drones as a means to kill American born citizens abroad, completely disregarding their Constitutional rights...REGARDLESS of what they did.

They would NOT just sit and do nothing as the NSA continues to spy on regular Americans for no damn reason.

Obama has done NOTHING on civil liberties which is probably my BIGGEST gripe with him, his foreign policy is second.

Seriously, HOW can anyone think Obama is a Liberal, when he continues to implement Bush-era policies on Americans?!?!

Why? Because he occasionally says nice things about gays? Big freaking deal!

Because he's not a moronic Science denialist like every GOP clown? Bravo Obama, you went to college and actually know stuff about how the world of Science works!

Because he was behind "Obamacare" which was originally a Republican idea!?!?

Obama is NO Liberal....not even close.

And for F's Sake....Gitmo is still OPEN!

One of his biggest promises that MANY liberals were excited about NEVER came to past.

And I used to be an Evangelical Christian less than 6 years ago.

People change.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

SO I ask this to make sure I am clear on your belief here. Obama is not a Liberal because he is going to war or continues a war?

Pretty much what I got out of it.

I guess Lyndon Johnson wasn't Liberal.. lol

Alex is just making things up as he goes.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast