Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

touché

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Everyone screams about dividing church/state. Yet, we have a Bapist Minister help picking the AG of the United States.

I found a story with sharptons quote of being engaged in conversations about the next AG... there was an update at the end of the article.

Update (3:17 p.m.): Sharpton sent a statement to Business Insider clarifying that he is not involved in the "decision making."
    "We did not say we are in the decision making. We are in conversation to reach out to them to have meetings about what we want to see in a successor," said Sharpton. "I have personally spoken to Attorney General Eric Holder today to express my views that he was the best civil rights Attorney General in history."

Sounds like he was eluding to having a bigger roll than what he actually had. Not a surprise to me. Seems like he should have said he's trying meet about the next AG.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I found a story with sharptons quote of being engaged in conversations about the next AG... there was an update at the end of the article.

Update (3:17 p.m.): Sharpton sent a statement to Business Insider clarifying that he is not involved in the "decision making."
    "We did not say we are in the decision making. We are in conversation to reach out to them to have meetings about what we want to see in a successor," said Sharpton. "I have personally spoken to Attorney General Eric Holder today to express my views that he was the best civil rights Attorney General in history."

Sounds like he was eluding to having a bigger roll than what he actually had. Not a surprise to me. Seems like he should have said he's trying meet about the next AG.

He has no part period....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it really Sharpton or MSNBC who is leading these discussions? Yikes!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would someone mind explaining to my why Eric Holder was so terrible (with some specific actions)? I'm just curious.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Would someone mind explaining to my why Eric Holder was so terrible (with some specific actions)? I'm just curious.

The Marc Rich case alone should have disqualified him from ever being in a position of power in the judicial system. That aside there is this...
    Fast and Furious
    Irs targeting
    Turning nation security issues into a local issue (ie guantanamo terrorists getting civil trials)
    Picking and choosing which federal laws to enforce (with the president as well)
    Limiting the fbi in undercover operations with religious extremists.

Those are just a few but I'd look into some of those if you want to see why he was never fit for the position he held.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Marc Rich case alone should have disqualified him from ever being in a position of power in the judicial system. That aside there is this...
    Fast and Furious
    Irs targeting
    Turning nation security issues into a local issue (ie guantanamo terrorists getting civil trials)
    Picking and choosing which federal laws to enforce (with the president as well)
    Limiting the fbi in undercover operations with religious extremists.

Those are just a few but I'd look into some of those if you want to see why he was never fit for the position he held.

Nice start to the list....

I would add his unseemly involvement in the Ferguson aftermath. He went running in there to stir public sentiment and was stopped in his tracks by the video which showed that there may have been cause for the operator to shoot the teen.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Liberals ignore his rap list...

Have too.

Fast And Furious is all you need.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12