Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I agree this incident is ridiculous and it makes cops look bad. That is why law enforcement gets bashed but again some make it like cops are waging all out war on civilians. And that also is just not the case. Problem is people believe everything they read or see a clip of video. SOmetimes the whole video need to be watched to see what started it all. Now not saying that in this case so holster yourself Alex.This here should not happen. Again nobody wants to answer but if your introuble and the cops are so out of control WHO DO YOU CALL? Of course I expect the usual silence from the critics.
    Usually I'm on the side that not all cops are bad, which I know is true, and that they get a bad rep and all, but this cop was completely out of his rights, and that's supported by the fact he was arrested for his actions. How this guy is defending the cop is asinine.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

I agree this incident is ridiculous and it makes cops look bad. That is why law enforcement gets bashed but again some make it like cops are waging all out war on civilians. And that also is just not the case. Problem is people believe everything they read or see a clip of video. SOmetimes the whole video need to be watched to see what started it all. Now not saying that in this case so holster yourself Alex.This here should not happen. Again nobody wants to answer but if your introuble and the cops are so out of control WHO DO YOU CALL? Of course I expect the usual silence from the critics.

I'm not talking about in general though. I'm still talking about this one isolated incident. Do you believe there was any reason to shoot this unarmed citizen with no warning?

Do you believe there was reason to shoot at him FOUR times?
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

I already said NO.I made that very clear.
    I'm not talking about in general though. I'm still talking about this one isolated incident. Do you believe there was any reason to shoot this unarmed citizen with no warning?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Was there a reason? No, but can you really fault the officer with the stress level and the training of the officer? What would you do if you were the officer in the same situation? You don't know because everyone reacts differently with different STRESSFUL situations. Maybe you would have been calm and didn't shoot? Maybe you would have done the same thing as the officer and wounded the guy? Maybe you would have completely lost control and killed the guy? No he didn't have a reason to shoot the guy because he was unarmed, but how did the officer know he wasn't going for a gun and was going to kill him?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

the cops are at least 45 minutes away from me,i'll yell bloody murder and will have 2-4 gun nuts in their underwear over here in seconds and another 4-6 soon after,rural small town take care of each other world i choose to live in

so what about those lists i posted? dont matter what angle you take,that many deaths is saying somethings wrong and most likely a few somethings

is my right to bear arms a death sentence around law enforcement?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I posted this question to you a while back and you never responded. So again what percentage is BAD/CORRUPT???? Yes one is too many but one of anything bad is not good in aspect of life. Those numbers are staggering but what is the story behind every one? Not a quote that says (shot unarmed) what was the situation. See that is the main point that we seem to miss
    the cops are at least 45 minutes away from me,i'll yell bloody murder and will have 2-4 gun nuts in their underwear over here in seconds and another 4-6 soon after,rural small town take care of each other world i choose to live in

so what about those lists i posted? dont matter what angle you take,that many deaths is saying somethings wrong and most likely a few somethings

is my right to bear arms a death sentence around law enforcement?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

so what about those lists i posted?

compare that list to how many arrests were made. how many criminals taken off the street, how many murderers, how many rapists, how many child molesters caught?

how many people are pulled over everyday? considering a drug arrest is made about every 19 seconds, I would bet someone is legitimately arrested every second of everyday.

the bad cops should be busted, fired, and should go to court, if found guilty, they should go to jail.
    but if you take that list and compare it to arrests and people pulled over and just ticketed, you are talking about way less than one percent, way less.

bad cops are bad cops and should be busted, but trying to say cops are out of control for a percentage that is so small, we can easily say any group is out of control.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Exactly there isn't enough room on this site to post all the CONVICTED arrests. Not just arrests CONVICTED arrest.
    compare that list to how many arrests were made. how many criminals taken off the street, how many murderers, how many rapists, how many child molesters caught?

how many people are pulled over everyday? considering a drug arrest is made about every 19 seconds, I would bet someone is legitimately arrested every second of everyday.

the bad cops should be busted, fired, and should go to court, if found guilty, they should go to jail.
    but if you take that list and compare it to arrests and people pulled over and just ticketed, you are talking about way less than one percent, way less.

bad cops are bad cops and should be busted, but trying to say cops are out of control for a percentage that is so small, we can easily say any group is out of control.

Last edited by ajcorleone; 09-30-2014 at 12:12 PM.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

1,307 People were shot in Chicago this year.

Including 43 just this past weekend.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/09/...gs-in-chicago/

Yah, the cops are the problem... Not the idiot thugs.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Was there a reason? No, but can you really fault the officer with the stress level and the training of the officer? What would you do if you were the officer in the same situation? You don't know because everyone reacts differently with different STRESSFUL situations. Maybe you would have been calm and didn't shoot? Maybe you would have done the same thing as the officer and wounded the guy? Maybe you would have completely lost control and killed the guy? No he didn't have a reason to shoot the guy because he was unarmed, but how did the officer know he wasn't going for a gun and was going to kill him?

Awesome, make excuses for the guy shooting at an unarmed citizen who is injured who is trying to back away from you.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast