Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Jay folks cannot grasp the concept. Could you imagine in war if one waited to be fired upon before taking action. I guess the passive approach just clouds the real perception of how the law and the streets operate.
    for who, the criminals?

really, then you have no clue about self defense or being a police officer. how would you shoot back when you have a bullet between your eyes, or I guess if you live in the movies the criminals always miss.

so your list contains how many? out of how many legit arrests and stops?

if we want to talk about bad people, lets look at some real facts, some percentages that are staggering. How about prison population? use of a gun during a felony? rape? murder?
    should we list them by race, age, gender, religion, occupation?

most people who commit murder are male, so all males are bad, but wait, most people who are murdered are males so maybe it evens it out?

start blaming the individual, not the group you associate them with.

you would burn down the whole barn because one nail popped out.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

yes,do not fire unless fired upon

Can you tell the Criminals play by these rules to? I think that would solve a lot of the problem.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

Jay folks cannot grasp the concept. Could you imagine in war if one waited to be fired upon before taking action. I guess the passive approach just clouds the real perception of how the law and the streets operate.

Oh, you didn't see the spike in American KIA in Afghanistan after Obama took office? Exactly what happened.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Who are "you people"?

If the cop doesn't like the sudden movement, how about he yells "FREEZE!"? He just opens fire on the guy instead.

You people are people like you who know nothing about an officers on duty life. And are the first ones to judge an officer who shoots at a suspect because he fears for his life on a daily basis. If you were the officer and the person had a gun im sure you wouldn't be around today to make this argument that the officer was in the wrong. Do you own any guns? Would you shoot an intruder if they were breaking into your house? Or would you wait to see if they shoot first? I know im not waiting. Good luck to you and your family if your the waiting type.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

yes,do not fire unless fired upon

I am still mesmerized by this statement

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

You people are people like you who know nothing about an officers on duty life. And are the first ones to judge an officer who shoots at a suspect because he fears for his life on a daily basis. If you were the officer and the person had a gun im sure you wouldn't be around today to make this argument that the officer was in the wrong. Do you own any guns? Would you shoot an intruder if they were breaking into your house? Or would you wait to see if they shoot first? I know im not waiting. Good luck to you and your family if your the waiting type.

You must not know me or my posts on here. I'm talking about 1 isolated incident, you continue to generalize.

I don't own a gun, don't have plans to own one, and if someone broke in my home, I'd do whatever I had to do to get out alive.

You on the other hand apparently have no issue with shooting a guy who's been shot twice, while unarmed, who did nothing wrong in the first place except follow an officers order to get his licence, so....
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

You must not know me or my posts on here. I'm talking about 1 isolated incident, you continue to generalize.

I don't own a gun, don't have plans to own one, and if someone broke in my home, I'd do whatever I had to do to get out alive.

You on the other hand apparently have no issue with shooting a guy who's been shot twice, while unarmed, who did nothing wrong in the first place except follow an officers order to get his licence, so....

So if you had to do whatever you had to do to stay alive then why would it not be ok for this cop to do the same? Have you ever shot a gun or been in a life threatening situation? My whole point is if the guy would not have jumped so fast to get into his car for whatever reason. Weather he had a gun or was going for his licence. Cops are trained to watch certain movements and act on them. One that adrenaline kicked in he most likely lost control and kept firing. Its going to be very hard to prove the guy kept shooting on purpose. You would think being that close and that many shots if the officer was in full control he would have been hit more than twice. And NO, i cant say i would shoot once or 10 times everyone has different reactions to these situations. Some other cop may have shot once or not at all. Everyone is different and when it comes to these reactions you cant really blame the person for them unless its 100% clear his intentions. The human natural instinct is going to be to stay alive at all cost. Even if that includes killing another person.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

So if you had to do whatever you had to do to stay alive then why would it not be ok for this cop to do the same? Have you ever shot a gun or been in a life threatening situation? My whole point is if the guy would not have jumped so fast to get into his car for whatever reason. Weather he had a gun or was going for his licence. Cops are trained to watch certain movements and act on them. One that adrenaline kicked in he most likely lost control and kept firing. Its going to be very hard to prove the guy kept shooting on purpose. You would think being that close and that many shots if the officer was in full control he would have been hit more than twice. And NO, i cant say i would shoot once or 10 times everyone has different reactions to these situations. Some other cop may have shot once or not at all. Everyone is different and when it comes to these reactions you cant really blame the person for them unless its 100% clear his intentions. The human natural instinct is going to be to stay alive at all cost. Even if that includes killing another person.

I'm lucky to say I've never been in a life threatening situation. If the guy had reached into his pocket, couldn't you make a reasonable assumption he may have a gun on him still? I mean, sounds like he was in a no win situation.

I don't understand though how you think there's nothing wrong with continuing to shoot the guy as his hands are up, and he's backing away as he falls to the ground. It's mindblowing, really.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm lucky to say I've never been in a life threatening situation. If the guy had reached into his pocket, couldn't you make a reasonable assumption he may have a gun on him still? I mean, sounds like he was in a no win situation.

I don't understand though how you think there's nothing wrong with continuing to shoot the guy as his hands are up, and he's backing away as he falls to the ground. It's mindblowing, really.

Most people keep their licence in their wallet in their pocket. I think the guys mistake was turning away from him and the cop could not see anything he was doing. If he were to go into his pocket the cop could have seen what was going on. I'm not saying its OK to keep shooting, but how do you know ( never being in a life threatening situation) that the cop couldn't stop shooting because of adrenalin? I'm not saying the cop was right to keep shooting like that, but i think its kind of hard to say he could have stopped shooting. Maybe he couldn't stop shooting and that's why he didn't? This is another case of the scream racist because it was a white against a black. This isn't going to stop until people quit assuming all officers are bad and doing the wrong thing. Just as all white people who attack a black person is in the wrong. Makes no sense to me to keep pushing the issue. Its been happening for years and will never stop.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast