Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Awesome, make excuses for the guy shooting at an unarmed citizen who is injured who is trying to back away from you.

Yes because that's what i do. Did you hear about the cop in fergusson who had a routine check and the guy took off running. Cop gave chase and the guy turned and shot the officer? Nobody thinks about the stress level of these cops. I'm not saying its ok to just shoot someone, but there are reasons why cops shoot people who make sudden moves and could possibly be reaching for a weapon. But you people don't see that. All you see is the fact the cop shot the guy. If the guy had a gun hidden in there would you still be saying the cop shouldn't have shot the guy?

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Yes because that's what i do. Did you hear about the cop in fergusson who had a routine check and the guy took off running. Cop gave chase and the guy turned and shot the officer? Nobody thinks about the stress level of these cops. I'm not saying its ok to just shoot someone, but there are reasons why cops shoot people who make sudden moves and could possibly be reaching for a weapon. But you people don't see that. All you see is the fact the cop shot the guy. If the guy had a gun hidden in there would you still be saying the cop shouldn't have shot the guy?

Who are "you people"?

If the cop doesn't like the sudden movement, how about he yells "FREEZE!"? He just opens fire on the guy instead.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

I posted this question to you a while back and you never responded. So again what percentage is BAD/CORRUPT???? Yes one is too many but one of anything bad is not good in aspect of life. Those numbers are staggering but what is the story behind every one? Not a quote that says (shot unarmed) what was the situation. See that is the main point that we seem to miss

no,if you go back to that thread you will see i answered it twice the answer was very rare,once again this is not a good vs bad cop thing,its a fundamental way of operating thing

SCF Rewards
    Country

compare that list to how many arrests were made. how many criminals taken off the street, how many murderers, how many rapists, how many child molesters caught?

how many people are pulled over everyday? considering a drug arrest is made about every 19 seconds, I would bet someone is legitimately arrested every second of everyday.

the bad cops should be busted, fired, and should go to court, if found guilty, they should go to jail.
    but if you take that list and compare it to arrests and people pulled over and just ticketed, you are talking about way less than one percent, way less.

bad cops are bad cops and should be busted, but trying to say cops are out of control for a percentage that is so small, we can easily say any group is out of control.

criminal cops are so rare im not sure why you keep bringing them up

look at those list for 2 months and tell me which state law they broke to deserve the death penalty because thats what they got

dont fire unless fired upon,would solve most of the issues

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

THat is a point but if your fired upon and hit what are the chances it was a deadly shot you took??????? Now I am not saying draw a gun on every occasion but waiting to get shot upon is a bit dumb don't you think?
    criminal cops are so rare im not sure why you keep bringing them up

look at those list for 2 months and tell me which state law they broke to deserve the death penalty because thats what they got

SCF Rewards
    Country

THat is a point but if your fired upon and hit what are the chances it was a deadly shot you took??????? Now I am not saying draw a gun on every occasion but waiting to get shot upon is a bit dumb don't you think?

in a war zone,yes but we are not living in a war zone are we

2 things surprised me about those list

1;the number of officers called to suicide attempts and killed the person attempting suicide

2;the number of officers committing suicide

all telling me somethings wrong

you have to go to 3rd world dictatorships to find as many state employees killing citizens

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone deals with stress which unfortunately you see high suicide rates. And yes we are not in a war zone but the increase in illegal weapons on the street is at a new high. It is a proven fact the criminals have better weapons than the law now. Yes there is alot wrong on both sides.But back to the original statement. DO YOU REALLY WANT AN OFFICER TO WAIT TO BE SHOT AT FIRST

SCF Rewards
    Country

Everyone deals with stress which unfortunately you see high suicide rates. And yes we are not in a war zone but the increase in illegal weapons on the street is at a new high. It is a proven fact the criminals have better weapons than the law now. Yes there is alot wrong on both sides.But back to the original statement. DO YOU REALLY WANT AN OFFICER TO WAIT TO BE SHOT AT FIRST

yes,do not fire unless fired upon

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I have to tell you try that and tell me how it works out for you. You can even try this experiment with paint ball or dart guns just to see where you could be hit.What do you think the chances are you taking a fatal hit before you can get a shot off. But hey at least you answered the question and I can respect that. Some cannot give an answer just more riddles.
    yes,do not fire unless fired upon

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bodyelectricmethod's Items on eBay

for who, the criminals?

really, then you have no clue about self defense or being a police officer. how would you shoot back when you have a bullet between your eyes, or I guess if you live in the movies the criminals always miss.

so your list contains how many? out of how many legit arrests and stops?

if we want to talk about bad people, lets look at some real facts, some percentages that are staggering. How about prison population? use of a gun during a felony? rape? murder?
    should we list them by race, age, gender, religion, occupation?

most people who commit murder are male, so all males are bad, but wait, most people who are murdered are males so maybe it evens it out?

start blaming the individual, not the group you associate them with.

you would burn down the whole barn because one nail popped out.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast