Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

sent you a pm may be me sent a lot of buckner cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey everyone, you should be receiving your stuff by now. I just sent out the last package today. I hope you all are happy with what I could get you. I tried to get Rick Sutcliffe and Fergie as much as I could, but with the death of Ernie Banks they left the camp early to attend funeral. If any of you guys or gals have a chance to go to a fantasy camp, I highly recommend it. I had the time of my life and made friends with players and campers.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got mine today, thanks!

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

Ah, wish you could've gotten Rick Sutcliffe for me! Oh well, thanks for getting Lynch, and hope you enjoyed the Bears autos I sent you
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my cards but a few of them are missing..I am sending you a pm!

SCF Rewards
    Country

EVERYONE WHO SENT ME STUFF - I hope all of you are satisfied with what I was able to get for you guys, I had a blast out there and most of the players were very willing to sign stuff, so I grabbed all I could. If anybody needs any signed cards of Todd Hundley lmk as I have a few extras. I would also like if everyone could leave some type of feedback here on the thread, so that I can build my 50/50 reputation. I openly welcom any negative comments here as well so that I can become a better 50/50er.

ARFMAX - Rick Sutcliff was there for 1 or 2 days and then had to leave, sorry about not being able to get him for you. I heard that he signs fairly well at ESPN studios mailing address during the season.

GORPHILS - I just got your pm, glad that everything showed up. Sorry about the confusion. Like I said above, this was my first 50/50 and would like to receive any criticisms and praise on how this went.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a ton for doing this!!! This was run very smoothly and would definitely want to work with you again in the future. I highly recommend working with him!!!

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

archived per op request

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456