Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

No value for Taylor Hall???

So yesterday when I was browsing ebay I thought i would look up Taylor hall and see how his cards were doing. Since theirs only 5 other players in the league in the last two years to score more points then him I figured his value would be up. Wrong. Looking at past sales his cards have been going for peanuts. I ended up winnjng a 12/13 sp authentic premier chirography auto /65 for 6 whole dollars. Surely a player like hall can bring more then 6 bucks for a auto limited to less then 100 or did I just get lucky. Anyways been outta the hobby for awhile just wondering what others thought about his value and if I should start focusing on Taylor now that I got a decent collection of yakupov for resale once the season starts and he shows his true potential (fingers crossed anyways 🙈) thanks guys.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's happening almost across the board lately. It's a buyer's market for sure. Just about every active player not named MacKinnon is seeing a slight lag in sales, some more pronounced than others. Once the season starts up again, that's when I expect to see some activity and hopefully a bit of a resurgence.

If you want a nice Hall NT Prime booklet give me a shout. Will be a little more than six bucks though. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

Auction for non new release singles sometimes produce anomalies too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

On second thought, please provide a link for your win. I did a cursory search and did not find any of these cards for $6. Lowest sale was $12.50 coming from a US seller. I think you are fibbing..

SCF Rewards
    Country

http://m.ebay.ca/itm/171467819005?nav=WON&trxId=0

Not sure why I would be fibbing ��

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I stand corrected, although odd that one didn't pop up in my search, apologies. Not sure why you would have lied either. Either way, see my first post- auctions produce anomalies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey no worries it's hard for me to believe I got it for 6 bucks! And yah oh well I'll have fun with it and sell off once things pick up again. What are your guys thoughts on the up coming upper deck Cup I've never bought a case before and would like to. Should I try my luck at some of this ?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

a case of Cup is one of the best hobby purchases to make in my opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I think that players from 10-11 through 13-14 will not sell very well in the long run because of the Panini factor. By that I mean that Panini focused on rookies so much and produced so many rookie autos and such that it hammered the value. If you look back from 09-10 through 05-06 The number of rookie autos is very low compared to now and those guys sell decent compared to Hall, seguin, Landeskog and more. Granted the those guys are all now superstars in the League now (Malkin, Toews, Stamkos, Tavares) Hall is not on their level but one day could be. However being in the Panini era he will never sell for as much as those guys even if he becomes a superstar. Same with Nugent Hopkins and even Mackinnon however will be better than most.

Not a knock on Panini just stating my thoughts.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Without looking at the auction the seller is probably from the US.
    Buyers are in Canada especially for Canadian teams.

All oilers players are on a downtrend...Hall does not score very many goals..

No one cares about "autograph" cards anymore especially of players that were so flooded like any oilers prospects...Mackinnon auto's will be $20 soon if they are not already...

12-13 is the worst year for products since the previous strike.
    All these boxes are in the discount bins therefore people get these cards cheap cheap cheap. The Cup is only $300, Series 1 is like $30.

Plus there's always a few anomalies in auctions..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast