Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i went to see the isles in brooklyn last night

went to barclays center with my girlfriend to see the isles take on the devils and was quite impressed with the arena and we had pretty awesome seats the islander fans were out in full force.

on the way to our seats i had to stop to take a pic with best mascot in the nhl sparky

what a view!

a picture of some action from our seats!

so the first period ended and i was extremely excited the isles were up 2 to zip and we were sitting next to where the devils were walking off the ice and reid boucher tossed this gem to me as he headed into the locker room for intermission(i was surprised he tossed it to me since i was all decked out in isles gear)hahaha but nonetheless probably the coolest piece of isles memorabilia i own since its a game used puck from the islanders first victory at the barclays center ever

thanks for the read just wanted to share my story of my first visit to barclays it was a memorable one for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

Great stuff! That's great that you were able to enjoy the game, and congrats on the puck!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Awesome seats and story! Looks like a great time.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

That's just fantastic! Thank goodness the Isles finally have a new place to play, maybe some of the insanity in the front office will ebb just a little..........

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

That arena looks really awesome from the pics you showed. You got very lucky getting that puck! That's a great piece to own Congrats on getting the Puck!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yankeejetsfan01's Items on eBay

Awesome story, Awesome seats and Awesome puck! I wanted to go, but since I lost my job, I wasn't able to. Glad you had a great time!

Mike