Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Country
    See cala-robe's Items on eBay

Wow with all the recent success from Howe I'm sorry to hear about a RTS... Just awaiting the pucks to start sending, and I will be having Modano sign the old school stars puck from the anderson website. Took my kids to see Sam Reinhart (Sabres #1 pick) at Dave and Adams last week very nice and classy guy both kids got an 8x10 signed and my oldest got a puck signed.

Yes it did suck to get that but I have been hearing that his are all Ghost signed. So I am going to go to his website and spend the money to get it that way. O wow that will be sweet to get Modano Signed on the old school Stars Puck that logo is such a good looking one. I really want to get the Brett Hull puck from them to get that signed. that is really cool did he get a team puck singed? I am waiting on my Connor McDavid Signed Puck in the Mail.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes it did suck to get that but I have been hearing that his are all Ghost signed. So I am going to go to his website and spend the money to get it that way. O wow that will be sweet to get Modano Signed on the old school Stars Puck that logo is such a good looking one. I really want to get the Brett Hull puck from them to get that signed. that is really cool did he get a team puck singed? I am waiting on my Connor McDavid Signed Puck in the Mail.

Did you send Connor McDavid TTM, or did you buy a signed one? I was wondering if he signed TTM via his team. The tracker doesnt show any successful returns.

Country

Did you send Connor McDavid TTM, or did you buy a signed one? I was wondering if he signed TTM via his team. The tracker doesnt show any successful returns.

It was a Purchase from A.J. Sports world they have is auto for a good price I know last year his Team was Selling the Pucks signed by him but not anymore. I did some checking on him and it does not look like he sign's TTM at all I was hoping to get a Jersey of him.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GmBs82's Items on eBay

Sam Reinhart.jpgHere is the puck from dave and adams he was excited. Love seeing my kids face when he gets a puck signed. Just got all my pucks today from anderson I think I got chuched on a puck but oh well no way to prove it didnt print my invoice. You win some you lose some lol.

Country

Sam Reinhart.jpgHere is the puck from dave and adams he was excited. Love seeing my kids face when he gets a puck signed. Just got all my pucks today from anderson I think I got chuched on a puck but oh well no way to prove it didnt print my invoice. You win some you lose some lol.

Such a nice puck congrats on the Success.

Country

Wayne Gretzky St Louis Blues Ebay Pick Up

Country

For some reason I can't get Pictures to load but so far I have gotten back Brain Propp on a North Stars Puck and Eric Vail on a ATL Flames Puck I also have the Pics TTM Manger.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To everyone be very careful when buying autographs on Ebay. I joined http://live.autographmagazine.com/ and in there Forums talk about all the fakes going around on Ebay. They can even help you to make sure the Autograph you are looking at is real. Also I picked up a Signed ST. Louis Blues Wayne Gretzky Hockey Puck and a Erie Otters Signed Connor Mcdavid Hockey Puck will be posting when I get them in. Also a great site to buy hockey Pucks is http://www.andersonkpt.com/ they sell there Pucks at wholesale Prices and for most its $4.50 a Puck and if you don't have a min of $30.00 you get hit with a $5.00 Charge but you can't bet the Price.

Thanks for the site to buy pucks I'm gonna get a few!

Country

Thanks for the site to buy pucks I'm gonna get a few!

Not a Problem glad to help out. You Can't beat the price

Country

That's what i love about TTM just got Bobby Hull in so happy to have it back that is Puck #3 down

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast