Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

In Buffalo, Sam Reinhart is on the bubble, scored 1st goal in the previous game and has looked competent but his body might not be strong enough for the NHL schedule yet. Sabres play the Canes tonight and this game will probably make or break him getting the 9 game try out.

Also, Grigorenko has had a very impressive camp. Most had him as a lock for AHL but he might just make the team, which could force Reinhart to go back to Juniors, as there's only so many spots and they're both basically competing for the same one.

Sam's not a flashy player either but he is smart and if he makes it I can see him putting up points as he's been playing with good linemates - Chris Stewart, who's been a beast so far in preseason and Foligno, who is looking for a bounce-back year. Both are big dudes with skill (Stewart is a 2 time 30 goal scorer) and Foligno has very good hands for a big guy.

Sam's also the #2 overall so I can see him getting a lot of cardboard, especially if he makes it past the 9 game trial. But at this point that's a bit of a crapshoot.

Jake McCabe on D has an outside shot of making the roster due to some injuries and has looked pretty good but he could also easily end up in the AHL to start. If he makes it he could get a YG card.
    Last edited by Sabres39; 10-03-2014 at 10:53 AM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

While he probably won't set anybody's hobby world on fire, we've got another former Kelowna Rocket making it to the NHL. Damon Severson has cracked the Devils roster!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks like both Nurse & Draisaitl made the Oilers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jogesc2's Items on eBay

While he probably won't set anybody's hobby world on fire, we've got another former Kelowna Rocket making it to the NHL. Damon Severson has cracked the Devils roster!

I don't think it's official yet but it sounds promising http://www.nj.com/devils/index.ssf/2...n_waivers.html

"We're still in the process of trying too make decisions," Lamoriello told NJ Advance Media. "There is always the chance of transactions. We have not made any final roster decisions yet."

Harrold ie regarded as an ideal seventh man on defense, but the emergence of 20-year-old Damon Severson during the preseason has made the Devils think twice.
    "With Severson, we've got to have the option (of keeping him)," Lamoriello explained. "He's come in and played extremely well. He's done everything we expected he might do, as he did last year."

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Harrold will be the 7th dman if he clears waivers and Severson goes to Albany. Either way he will will definitely crack the NHL team at some point in this season.

He had a great preseason and am excited to see what he can do
    Last edited by EliasDevil; 10-06-2014 at 06:56 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays Kansas City Chiefs
    See resurrect_my_collect's Items on eBay

For my Leafs - Stuary Percy and Brandon Kozun look to be getting some rookie card love this year.

In general, since nobody has mentioned him yet, call me crazy, but JONATHAN DROUIN might be getting some hobby attention/love in the near future... I know, I really went all-out with that prediction.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

For my Leafs - Stuary Percy and Brandon Kozun look to be getting some rookie card love this year.

In general, since nobody has mentioned him yet, call me crazy, but JONATHAN DROUIN might be getting some hobby attention/love in the near future... I know, I really went all-out with that prediction.

Man, leaving staff has really let you cut loose eh?

If Drouin gets a game in this year, he will be the guy. Absolutely.

-----

Unrelated - it's down to Jacob de la Rose and Travis Moen for the final roster spot in Montreal. JDLR hasn't been told anything yet, which leads me to believe that Bergevin is trying to move Moen.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr2latino's Items on eBay

JDLR has been cut (to Hamilton)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha, yep just saw that news. Wonder if they couldn't find a taker for Moen.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jmlalala's Items on eBay

Anthony Duclair is definitely the guy for the Rangers, tore it up in pre-season and it's been showing on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/13-14-ITG-He...item5d5085ed84

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251664810546...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I bought my Top Prospects Patch /30 and /5 (both 3 colors) combined for less than the jersey, and the auto usually goes for $8 or less, but have seen it go for as low as $4. Even if he's sent back down, he's made enough noise to gain some popularity.

Otherwise, Kevin Hayes is on the final roster so he'll get some time. Could potentially see Ryan Haggerty up if there are any injuries, but he'll probably stay down for the majority of the season. Same goes for Oscar Lindberg and Danny Kristo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast