Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great idea Tom! The vintage sets are fun to look at and even more fun to chase around. Who's next on your list?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (148)
    Country
    See kmart6netsfan's Items on eBay

Great idea Tom! The vintage sets are fun to look at and even more fun to chase around. Who's next on your list?

Nobody in general just yet. I'm considering sending some cards in that I have to get graded (if I think they're worthy and I think they have a chance of making the hall).

For now, I'm just lurking around on eBay looking for cards I think look nice with an affordable grade. I have a couple from the 1957 Topps set I need to scan. Even a one point difference (or no qualifiers) can take a card from $25 to $100+. I'm not looking to spend that much at the moment.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds good, can't wait to see those 57 Topps!!

I'm with you, on most cards (especially vintage) I'll settle for the 8-8.5-9 just off co$t alone.

Everyone has a different ta$te so it's nice that they are not all 9's and 10's.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (148)
    Country

Good afternoon all! Took a few days off but I'm back with today's new addition... One of my favorite players of all time and I'd like to one day obtain his auto as well...

David Robinson - 1990 Hoops RC #138 PSA 9

Thanks for looking! Got some older ones coming in that I want to scan and post as well - loving my new collection!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Raptors
    See alexmovel's Items on eBay

I was just sent a few graded cards for my son's PC and I find it to be such an interesting fascination. I love them for some reason. The Robinson for example I've seen a thousand times but it just looks so much nicer slabbed!
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Toronto Raptors Cards and Michael Jordan

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (148)
    Country

I was just sent a few graded cards for my son's PC and I find it to be such an interesting fascination. I love them for some reason. The Robinson for example I've seen a thousand times but it just looks so much nicer slabbed!

It's the red boarder with the red PSA slab. At least that's what does it for me!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (148)
    Country

Thanks for all the comments so far guys... Today I'm adding my most vintage sports card to date... I have some non-sports tobacco sets I'm working on as well that are much older, but never really dabbled into vintage sports ever. Anyway, today's addition is below:

Paul Arizin - 1957 Topps RC #10 PSA 7 (OC)

As I've noted the grades won't be great but aside from the obvious off centering I really like the looks of this card.

Anyway, thanks for looking again!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12