Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any Bears Fans Need This Card!!!

Hey All!!! Have This Card & Looking To Trade It For Some Newer/Nicer Insert's Of Andrew Luck,Peyton Manning OR Card's I Need For This Set. '13 Topps Magic Mini Red Ser#/50 Just List What Ya Have & The Best Lot Or Card's Takes This Card. It's Just That Easy. LOL Sorry NO Scans. Scanner Has Been Down Forever. Card Is In GREAT Shape.

'13 Limited "Limited Threads" 2 Clr Patch Ser#33/49 #68 Matt Forte'

Thanks, John

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Cmb for a shot

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi ya John,
    I'd be interested in the Forte. Have a coworker whose son is a Bears fan and his birthday is coming up.
    Have these as an appetizer.......

686/1000

and this, not a Peyton or Luck but he is a Colt

121/199

If you want to hit the bucket and see if there is anything else you like it's open 24/7, with no cover charge.
    Shoot me a PM if you think there might be a deal hiding in there somewhere.
    Hope all is well back in Indy,
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Guys!! Thanks For The Responses.

Brian- I Looked through Your Bucket My Friend & Didn't Really See Anything I Could Use At This Time. Thanks Again Though Buddy.

Rick- I Have The Manning/Harrison Triple Insert & Don't Really Need That Unitas Insert. I'm Actually Trying To Narrow Down My PC's To Just 2 & The 1 Set I'm Doing. I Just Have WAYYYY To Many Card's & Need To Get Rid Of Alot. So Just Looking For Luck & Manning Or That Topps Magic Mini Red Set. Thanks Again Though My Friend.

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rick- I Have The Manning/Harrison Triple Insert & Don't Really Need That Unitas Insert. I'm Actually Trying To Narrow Down My PC's To Just 2 & The 1 Set I'm Doing. I Just Have WAYYYY To Many Card's & Need To Get Rid Of Alot. So Just Looking For Luck & Manning Or That Topps Magic Mini Red Set. Thanks Again Though My Friend.

Thanks, John[/QUOTE]

Not a problem John! Appreciate the time you took to look.
    Enjoy the day,
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Rick!! I'm Sorry Buddy That I Didn't See Anything To Get Us A Trade Worked Up. Just LMK If Ya Happen To Pick Up Any Newer Andrew Luck Or Peyton Manning Card's. I'm Sure This Card Is Going Anywhere Quick. LOL I've Had It For Awhile. I Could Also Use Any Card's From This Set Listed Below That I Need. Also Could Really Use Any Newer/Nicer Insert's Of Other Star Players That Would Make Great Tradebait.

'13 Topps Magic Mini Red Ser#/50 (ALL Cards Are Red/Mini & Ser#'d On Front Of Card)

Thanks, John

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=Trains975;13576656]Hey Rick!! I'm Sorry Buddy That I Didn't See Anything To Get Us A Trade Worked Up. Just LMK If Ya Happen To Pick Up Any Newer Andrew Luck Or Peyton Manning Card's. I'm Sure This Card Is Going Anywhere Quick. LOL I've Had It For Awhile. I Could Also Use Any Card's From This Set Listed Below That I Need. Also Could Really Use Any Newer/Nicer Insert's Of Other Star Players That Would Make Great Tradebait.

Plan on hitting the LCS this weekend. Will see what they might have to get us a trade on the books. Doubt they have many Lucks but I do know they have some Peyton inserts, base. Will also check to see if they have gotten in any '13 Topps mini reds.
    Are there any particular Peytons you might need or certain years more than others?

Rick

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Rick!! Really Needing Alot From The Last Couple Of Years For Manning Card's. Just LMK If Ya Pick Anything Up.

Thanks, John