Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: GOONIES Booklet ver2.0

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

GOONIES Booklet ver2.0

My main incentive for remaking this booklet was the addition of Jeff Cohen's autograph poping up in Topps 75th. Resident custom maker DnJcards (Jon) designed the first edition and what job he did.
    I decided to stepped back a little and take some time to dabble in creating and editing my own graphics. I owe that push to Jon for all the amazing graphics he has created for me and others. I was inspired to change up the booklet just a little making it my own. I did edit the front cover a little but left the backside as I was very happy with it. I recreated the inside graphics all together which was the only way I could add Chunk. I truly enjoyed this build as I did with the MWC booklet. Thanks for the look. -Steve

Here's the original link for anyone who may have missed it. https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...Custom-Booklet

Last edited by GUCD231; 10-02-2014 at 08:06 AM.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Awesome! It looks great and definitely better with Chunk in there.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (22)
    Country

Thanks buddy.