Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2013 R&S Inserts FT. If you are set building take a look

Hopefully somebody can use these. All FT for players in my sig. If not I am open to offers. Thanks for the look

LONGEVITY:
    Luke Joeckel RC
    Justin Hunter RC
    Ace Sanders RC
    MTeo RC
    Arian Foster
    Shaub
    PManning

TOUCHDOWN CLUB:
    AP
    PManning
    Colston
    RWilson
    NFL NATION
    Shady McCoy
    Golden Tate
    RWhite
    JGraham

STATISTICAL STANDOUTS
    Romo
    RWilson
    TRichardson
    AFoster
    Game Plan
    Brady
    Shaub
    Spiller
    Freeman

CRUSADE
    RG3
    Hopkins

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

If you are trading from your bucket I can use the Christine Michael, 49ers legends, Dwayne Wade jersey let me know on a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you are trading from your bucket I can use the Christine Michael, 49ers legends, Dwayne Wade jersey let me know on a trade.

Thanks for the interest. Nice Shaq PC you have as well as your NFT HOF bucket. Looking through your bucket the cards 2 cards liked were the ALuck #/399 and CPatt /249... I was thinking the CMichael #/99 and DWade jersey for the 2. LMK..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Thanks for the interest. Nice Shaq PC you have as well as your NFT HOF bucket. Looking through your bucket the cards 2 cards liked were the ALuck #/399 and CPatt /249... I was thinking the CMichael #/99 and DWade jersey for the 2. LMK..

The Luck is a 40 dollar value card and is pending right now in another trade. I can trade you anything from Shaq PC and pretty much almost anything from HOF especially if we can do anything on the Legends card. Let me know what else you like and we'll see what we come up with.
    Thanks, RObert

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow....I did great then. I don't have a BV so I just go by guessing but I just bought one on the bay for $12 back in Sept. Trying to add some Luck's, especially cause he has been hot as of late. Thank you for the value update! I am assuming the Legends card #/18 has value as well, but I am going to hold on for now. Thanks again for the initial interest.