Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do all 5 patches.......don't think want to give up Suh or Lacey for any of those.....LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

I can do all 5 patches.......don't think want to give up Suh or Lacey for any of those.....LMK

Can you give me a little info on them for the year made.

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are 2010 Topps series 1 and 2.......can give them all up

SCF Rewards
    Country

They are 2010 Topps series 1 and 2.......can give them all up

There are only two that book decent though with the Bench being the highest and then Kell. The other three are 10 to 12 bucks. I know mine are not superstars but they book pretty good for being auto patch and refractor cards. right now by book we are 36 bucks apart. I would do the four of mine for the Bench, Kell, Manti teo auto patch and Keenan Allen auto patch and we would be even. I think that would be a pretty fair trade. Let me know.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Maybe we can work something, anything besides the Allen? Son really does not want to give that up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will give you all five patches and the Teo for yours? We don't do much baseball.........

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will give you all five patches and the Teo for yours? We don't do much baseball.........

That's kinda my deal as well I'm trying to stay away from baseball myself. I had over a hundred HOF jersey and auto's and now I'm down to around 30. The other thing is that manufactured patches don't move well for me. Let me take another look. If you throw in the Leveon Bell 20 dollar auto we have a deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talked to son he said he would trade the Kenaan Allen but he does not want the patch of Jenkins, what about your Gordon instead?

Son is fickled!!! hahahha
    Last edited by Reeder; 10-19-2014 at 09:43 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talked to son he said he would trade the Kenaan Allen but he does not want the patch of Jenkins, what about your Gordon instead?

Does he know that the Gordon is double the value of the Jenkins. I just looked up the Gordon and it shows 60 with up arrows and that's from a beckett from March. Which usually means 70 to 80 by the next beckett or two that comes out. Do you know what the Teo goes for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would do the Gordon, T.Y., Floyd, and Wright for the Teo,Keenan,Bell, and Bench and Kell baseball. It would be 145 me and 135 you. In your favor by 10.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast