Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Pacers Fan Jam!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pacers Fan Jam!

Went to fan jam yesterday. It was kind of chaotic. I'm a youth pastor so I took my high school youth which slowed things down a bit for me but it was still fun. The first autograph line I saw had the radio team and I really wanted slick leonard so I got in that line which took about 30 minutes also got Quinn Buckner and the rest of the radio guys. Then moved on to try for rik smits and George mcginnis. Was about 20 people away and they stopped signing. The first 4000 people in got a free hot dog bag of chips and a drink so I got in line for that. When I was done eating lines were already forming for the current players I got in the first line I saw. Ended up getting George hill Chris copeland Rodney stucky and a couple others.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

dude doesn't look too happy to see you. haha

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Glad to see that they took the time to do that for the fans. Smits will always be one of my fav Pacers. Sorry, that you missed him. Back when he played I sent a few times TTM to him and he sent back. I also used to include any odd ball cards I found or limited cards for his daughter who collects her dads cards.