Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Upper Deck Previews 25th Anniversary Young Guns for Fall Expo!

http://upperdeckblog.com/2014/10/upp...ronto-ontario/

Words at the link above. I'll let the pics do the talking.

Take a look:

And for case breakers, there will be special black-bordered editions of these cards available of all the top NHL® stars and legends. None of these cards will be numbered higher than five copies.

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ShamaleSands's Items on eBay

Sweet. I am looking forward to the Expo and I would love to have that Yzerman!
    Master List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Look good. Like the mix of new and old stars (with rookie photos!)
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool. Looking forward to seeing the complete checklist as it would be great if some Rangers rookies, like Brian Leetch or Mike Richter were included.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

For anyone going, I will be actively trading for these cards as I won't be able to go to the expo. Especially for any of my PC players, like Schenn, Gustavsson, and any Newfies that make the cut; Cleary, Ryder, Clowe, Adam, Greening, Pardy and Purcell.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Upper Deck Previews 25th Anniversary Priority Signings Young Guns Cards for 2014 Fall

When 2014-15 NHL® Upper Deck Series One releases on November 5, 2014, it will mark the 25th consecutive season of Young Guns rookie cards appearing in products. At Upper Deck, we think that is something worth celebrating so there will be some special 25th Anniversary content in packs of the 2014-15 NHL® Upper Deck Series One release, but some of the coolest items will be found at the 2014 Fall Sportcard & Collectibles Expo.
    Twice a year Upper Deck attends this fan friendly show to spend time with die-hard NHL® collectors, some of whom travel all the way from Europe to attend the show. It is important for us to say, “Thank you,” to our collectors both personally and with great promotions and giveaways. And for our 25th Anniversary, you better believe we are going all out to provide some great programs for our fans!

http://upperdeckblog.com/2014/10/upp...r+Deck+Blog%29

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Those look awesome. I have not done priority signings in years..... but now they've got me tempted.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

They look great this year
    I have had some good sucess of the last couple of yeras at the expo when brekaing boxes at the UD booth

can't wait for this year

jim'

SCF Rewards
    Country

All stickers???

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yes. All Stickers. They've been making priority signings for like a decade now, always using stickers.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast