Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See frankrock's Items on eBay

Hockey Card Stories signed by Sportsnet's Ken Reid

We're doing what we can to help promote this great book by Ken and will hold a book signing at an upcoming Toronto Card Show. If you're out of town, you can get a signed copy too by ordering at www.TorontoCardShow.com/autographs_upcoming.html

Authors really don't see a lot of profit from the sale of books and every book sold counts. 100% of the proceeds will go to the author.

I urge you to purchase right away because Ken needs to have an idea of numbers. It's not like authors get an infinite quantity of books to sell. They need to buy them by the case just like a retailer would. If you don't order online but plan to buy one at the show - say so - I will give Ken an idea of numbers.

I'll be buying a copy for myself and a few extras because I know I'll be able to gift it to someone.

Check out the blurb on the book at www.TorontoCardShow.com/autographs_upcoming.html and show your interest in this thread!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mail orders have been coming in on our web site at www.TorontoCardShow.com but if you plan to pick up the book at the show, please post here so I can give Ken an idea of numbers.

The book signing is in about 1 week, cost of the book is $20 at the show including the autograph.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Hey Frank - Is Ken going to be there from 10:00 until 1:00 ?? And which show location is this going to be at?? Thinking of making the drive out for it (have to be in Burlington for 1:30 anyway) but want to make sure I've got my story straight.

SCF Rewards
    Country

See www.TorontoCardShow.com for show info and map.

Yes, Ken will be at the Toronto Card Show | Leaside Gardens on Sunday, October 26th from 10:00 - 1:00.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 week to the book signing at the Toronto Card Show | Leaside Gardens this Sunday

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

So not going to be able to make this..... but I'll place my online order. Thanks Frank!

SCF Rewards
    Country

You got it! Order received!

Last chance this weekend to order your signed copy of 'Hockey Card Stories' by Sportsnet's Ken Reid. Order at www.TorontoCardShow.com

The book signing is this Sunday. If you're getting your copy at the show, let us know just the same. Thanks!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A reminder that if you'd like to mail order a signed copy of 'Hockey Card Stories' that we're still collecting mail orders this week for Ken who will ship directly to you.

Order at www.torontocardshow.com/autographs_upcoming.html

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did get mine last week. Thanks Frank!