Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country
    See adamslogikcards's Items on eBay

the WORST box of artifacts ever...SILVER LINING!

So I opened the WORST box of Artifacts that I have ever seen today. PIctured below with it are the hits from my Overtime packs.

Just to add insult to injury, the devils redemption I thought might be pretty decent, since they finishd low last year.>>>BUT.... I forgot that they were punished by the league for the whole Kovalchuk contract thing by being forced to take the LAST pick in the draft... so even worse..

Here are the scans:

It was so bad that the guy at the LCS tossed me a free pack from a box with 4 packs left.

here comes the silver lining.... 1 in 480 packs.....

BOOM!!!! I wish that stick card was numbered, I'm sure it would be /10 or less.

Anyways, everything is available for sale. Not sure what I am looking for yet since this is all so new.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is a brutal break. Hopefully the box was cheap price wise.
    Is the V Trocheck game used for sale or trade. Check my post on the trade boards for traders. Nothing there PM me a price on it for hidden cash threw the mail. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country

That is a brutal break. Hopefully the box was cheap price wise.
    Is the V Trocheck game used for sale or trade. Check my post on the trade boards for traders. Nothing there PM me a price on it for hidden cash threw the mail. Thanks.

If you call $120 cheap, lol.

PM incoming about the trocheck

SCF Rewards
    Country

My box was worse! Base jersey variation /125 Turgeon, Tundra Tandems Eakin/Chiasson, Frozen Treasures Seguin, J.T. Brown autofacts and St. Louis Redemption. Horrible! My silver lining if you can call it one was 4 packs with a Panik autofacts and a Jersey patch a Pacioretty /75 (Patch is 3 colours at least).

Artifacts this year is crap IMO and it's usually a product I love :(

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

You got a trio and a stick card...definitely not the worst...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (139)
    Country

You got a trio and a stick card...definitely not the worst...

Read the post again, the stick card came from A DIFFERENT BOX. The Trios was the best card in my box, and it wouldn't fetch $8 on ebay.

DISGUSTING to open a box of cards wherein not even a SINGLE one of the cards would even pay for the price of the PACK that it came in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hugehitter31's Items on eBay

that is the frustrating part. I understand some boxes dont get money back... but when the top card wont even pay for the PACK back thats brutal... but karma is good and you got what you deserved with the stick card. congrats

Read the post again, the stick card came from A DIFFERENT BOX. The Trios was the best card in my box, and it wouldn't fetch $8 on ebay.

DISGUSTING to open a box of cards wherein not even a SINGLE one of the cards would even pay for the price of the PACK that it came in.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See raf240's Items on eBay

I'm sorry for your terrible box. At least you got a great card from another pack, but your box was awful. I have the envy to buy one for myself just to see if it can be more terrible.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ap0813's Items on eBay

I've bought into several group breaks of Artifacts lately and I have yet to see anything that I would even call half-way decent. Very nice design on some of the subsets but that is about the good thing I can say about this product so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ronfir's Items on eBay

That was a bad break. Anyone thinking "Upper Deck is now the only licensed product for 2014-15?"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast