Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

2packs of 13-14 National Treasures

Ok. I need to slow down a bit

Thoughts about the break?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Crosby game used. Great break.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if the crosby will come avalaible lmk
    I pc crosby, lemieux, lafleur, habs, Mcdavid, artifact saphire 13-14, colorado
    baseball:Aaron Judge, Bichette/Guerrero Jr. rookies, New York Yankees and braves 2018 rookies
    Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See greg1126817's Items on eBay

Not bad at all. Is the kuemper available? Sale or trade? please PM me if it is. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Since you asked Ill give you my view. Depending on how much you paid for the boxes obviously affects my views. Guessing you paid over $400 a box.

The hard signed autos were really weak IMO especially for the price. Gallagher was nice and Nelson is decent. The patches you pulled were A+ patches all around. The Messier and Ovy are stickers and not numbered and really don't so all that well on the market. The rookies are doing better than I was expecting.

The Flawless saved you big time there. Overall I would have expected a little more for the price that it is at now. I wouldn't be upset though nor would I be happy. Decent break
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice hits but Silfverberg with a Sens Logo Piece. That was two years ago.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Interested in both your RPAs from NT if we want to grow out our current talks...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hang_time8's Items on eBay

Some nice cards there. Pm me if you'd like to make a trade for the messier.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Pretty good RCs, especially with the start that Brock is enjoying playing with Tavares. Obviously the Crosby and Tavares patch cards are nice. Ovie and Mess are always hits with collectors.

However Boxbreaker69 was right, the Flawless did save you. Assuming you spent between $800-$1000 for the boxes combined, it would be really tough to recoup your costs.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See westey13's Items on eBay

Nice hit on the Gallagher, if you are looking to trade check my bucket and let me know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast