Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See habscards's Items on eBay

Have to Sell Some Cards Due To My Back Injury

Hey guys and gals. So long story short here is that I have been off of work since the end of April. I have a herniated disc in my back. I am awaiting upon surgery.

Anyways, that brings me to now and money is quite tight. I have to dip in to my cards and sell a bunch. I am just looking to get fair market value. Please no low ball offers.

Here is a link to my cards for sale:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/71477351@N03/

I have a lot of nice cards and even if you want to talk some trades I am up for that but right now much prefer to sell.

Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Best of luck and sorry to hear about your injury.

Feel better soon!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Sorry to hear about your injury, hope all ends well. Never saw any but just in case, any Liut?

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mholt49's Items on eBay

Ya Herniated Disc is Bad new Man..Hope everything works out and surgery goes well...ive had bad back issues myself but have avoided surgery...good luck with your sales

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Ill see if I can help you out. PM Sent!
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll take a price on the Voynov cup arp and any Carey Price you have

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

sorry to hear Jeff buddy, same thing happened to a friend, not a fun time! best of luck with the sales and surgery!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Bruins
    See JHIA8234's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Really sorry to hear buddy, hope you're on the up and up soon! I will take a price on the 13-14 Bobby Orr Trilogy Ice Scripts when you have a chance. Thanks a lot.