Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See zakbradshaw's Items on eBay

WTTF: Ex-Cowboys GU & Autos

I am looking for GU and autos of older Cowboys players. They don't have to be HOFers, but looking for the good Cowboys from 60's-90's. Also looking for Jason Witten and Demarcus Ware. Everything on my trade page is open. Will trade in your favor. Just looking to downsize my stuff into pretty much all Cowboys.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

Are you interested in DeMarco Murray cards? I have a few rookie year jsy cards. Will look at your list now... lmk thanks
    Hidden Content ---------Hidden Content
    Dallas Cowboys: Gold Parallels - Autos - Multi-Colored Patches - RCs - Rare 90's Inserts & Parallels - Vintage
    Ryan Mallett: Autos - Patches - Parallels - Numbered - U.S. Swimming Cards - ANYTHING THAT CATCHES MY EYE!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am trying to stay away from the flash in the pan players. Let me know if I have anything you want and maybe we can work something out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Cincinnati Bengals Miami Heat
    See bradwells1977's Items on eBay

got this patch

2012 GRIDIRON PRIME 2-COLORED PATCH #'D 18/49 # 35

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys Dallas Cowboys
    See Tyler0910's Items on eBay

I am trying to stay away from the flash in the pan players. Let me know if I have anything you want and maybe we can work something out.

It surprises me you would say that about him, but to each his own. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and he's legit, IMO. I took a look at your list and didn't see anything I liked right now. Thanks for getting back to me, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wasn't meaning towards him, sorry. I meant to say I am just trying to stay away from the flash in the pan players, but yes I am interested in Murray. He is the real deal. I hope we can keep him healthy and within salary cap to keep him for awhile.

It surprises me you would say that about him, but to each his own. I'm a die hard Cowboys fan and he's legit, IMO. I took a look at your list and didn't see anything I liked right now. Thanks for getting back to me, though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who is it of?

got this patch

2012 GRIDIRON PRIME 2-COLORED PATCH #'D 18/49 # 35

Transferred Feedback
    TCC(1874)
    Country
    Penn State Nittany Lions Kansas City Royals
    Twitter: @rtsjr1 See thebusfan's Items on eBay

have