Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Wow I am going to cry.... Mainly because I cant afford everything I will want. Thanks for sharing and making my wallet hurt even more.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you just make stuff up or are you actually in the hobby collecting cards? Here is a whole bunch of worthless Cup cards from 2012-13, of the first 20 there are a few ARP but other than the guy buying every Shwartz there are lots of big sales for non ARP cards:

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=...he+cup&_sop=16

And there is a recent tin sale for 447 + 11 shipping USD. That's over 500 bucks landed in Canada. I can't find any tins anywhere even approaching 300.

Your act here is getting tired, not only are you always negative but you are also usually wrong. A perfect storm of annoying-ness.

Of course there other nice cards in there but rookies drive the product or else it tanks.

SCC has it for $360..free shipping
    BO had it for $329 plus $25 off orders plus free shipping

Have to be crazy to pay $450 for 12-13 when 13-14 is the same price........
    Not negative just the way it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Like the honorable numbers. ...

Wonder how much money people have left after NT..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

The cards look fantastic but they just don't look like The Cup to me for some reason. I can't explain it or pinpoint it but it just feels like I'm looking at a different product entirely.

Don't get me wrong the cards are still beautiful and it will still be the premier product but it just doesn't look like The Cup to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays NULL
    Twitter: @@TheJMCole See mikescards141's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Steel City and Blowout don't offer free shipping to Canada, so that doesn't apply; and 360 US translates to 400+CAD and $329 translates to 368+ and it is a blowout special with 1 tin left. And they have 1 case left at the special price of 2399.95 which works out to almost $2700CAD and also doesn't match the tin price special prices either it is 400 USD per Tin almost $450 per tin. A couple of specials on a few tins does not give the whole story behind how well a product sold or what is available left out there.

I'd be thinking at that price that the individual tins are from cases that the Case hits are already known to of been hit from.

Last I could not find a $25.00 of an order I did find a $15.00 Off it ends in a 1/2 hour.

Of course there other nice cards in there but rookies drive the product or else it tanks.

SCC has it for $360..free shipping
    BO had it for $329 plus $25 off orders plus free shipping

Have to be crazy to pay $450 for 12-13 when 13-14 is the same price........
    Not negative just the way it is.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See alternateego's Items on eBay

Richard Brodeur ?... why the "HE double toothpicks" are ANY manufacturers putting that guys autos and memorabilia cards in a high dollar set like the Cup ?... personally I'd be pissed if I pulled something of his...he's irrelevant and he sucked as a goalie too

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Incredibly popular player from one of the more popular (and in 2013-14 products, under-represented) teams in Canada.

Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that there's not a market. Canucks fans will be going hard after those patch autos.

People can say the same thing about a particular player from any team, in any release.

Remember, it's not about you. It's not about any individual collector. It's about casting as wide a net as possible to maintain the mass appeal.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the odds on the limited logos?

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the odds on the limited logos?

there are never odds on those cards but usually you get 1 in 3-4 tins or so from casebreaks that ihave seen on youtube..

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

ROOKIES!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast