Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mackinnon Signing?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcfutures9's Items on eBay

so has he returned the cards yet. I really want to slab this in a PSA case.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

MacKinnon had live hard signed autos in Ultimate, which really peeves me off because they obviously had him sign those instead to make the newer product look better. So far there have been no live autos previewed in The Cup either so if those are redemptions too I dare say it's going to be a long time before UD bothers to have him sign the SPA FWA's because I'm sure Cup will get preference too.

Im waiting on his FWA and it better get made.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

From what I read on the Upper Deck facebook page, there was an error with his Future Watch Autos and are scheduling another signing session with him, that's why its taking so long.
    There should be no issue with Cup Redemptions as according to UD, his Cup and Ultimate cards were shipped together to be signed.

Not sure I'm buying this, if the problem was with his Future Watch autos then where are the other non-Future Watch SPA autos that haven't gone live yet either.

Whatever the reason I hope UD fulfills these soon as his autos are among the biggest cards in SPA.

Im waiting on a couple of Tarasenko FWA's too but I expected a wait on those going in (if they're finished at all) but you would expect more of an effort on MacKinnon being the big rookie and a usually reliable signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ari4l2010's Items on eBay

Any new news?

SCF Rewards
    Country

nothing new that I have heard. I may just buy an ultimate auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Maple Leafs
    Twitter: @Andy417 COMC Cards For Sale

I attended a meeting at the Expo with Upper Deck and basically the first batch of cards sent to MacKinnon got lost in the mail. UD is planning meet up with him and and get some of the new ones signed. It's just a matter of coordinating schedules and meeting on person rather than sending through the mail again. Getting MacKinnon to sign is not a problem for them. The ones that were originally sent to him did not get signed so UD has changed the picture for the new copies so that if the old ones ever show up, they will know exactly which ones are which and the originals cannot be passed around as authentic if someone were to get MacKinnon to sign them in person.
    Last edited by flemingc04; 11-15-2014 at 10:40 AM.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I attended a meeting at the Expo with Upper Deck and basically the first batch of cards sent to MacKinnon got lost in the mail. UD is planning meet up with him and and get some of the new ones signed. It's just a matter of coordinating schedules and meeting on person rather than sending through the mail again. Getting MacKinnon to sign is not a problem for them. The ones that were originally sent to him did not get signed so UD has changed the picture for the new copies so that if the old ones ever show up, they will know exactly which ones are which and the originals cannot be passed around as authentic if someone were to get MacKinnon to sign them in person.

Now that's good inside info!

I wonder how often they lose the mail and if so, how? Would be interesting to be a part of that process eh?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Incredible information on this and it looks like we will have those redemptions back in short order.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spavs's Items on eBay

It's was the same postman for Gallagher, Nieto, Ristoilainen and Vatanen ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast