Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2011-12 ITG Between The Pipes Game Used Jerseys & Aspire. Complete!

Busted a case of this stuff when it was brand new, did a few groups breaks that year, picked up the rest in trades and sales along the way..... FINALLY finished off these GU sets.

What took so long? I have been trying for premium swatches. No plain, single color swatches. I've found that it's near impossible, but just adding the Hasek this week got me wanting to do a S&T.

Something with a little more of a second colour for the Simpson would be nice, but that's the best I've been able to find.

Both the Reimer & Quick have seams in them, but single colours.

Hasek, same deal as the two above. There's a seam in there - best I've been able to do.

Campbell is solid Red. Would really like to upgrade here.

This one is the weakest group of the bunch, lol. Dafoe has a nice seam, despite being just White. Cloutier, Markstrom, and Allen are all single colours.

Murphy is all white, but has a nice seam in it.

Terenzio is solid Red.... now we're into the Aspires! Different colours all across here.

Great variety in this group!

Even the Pickard / Rinne that are both white - different mesh / knitting.

Same as above. There's a couple of "same colour" here, but different knitting.

Anyway, thanks for looking! If you happen to have something you'd consider an upgrade (must be silver version, not gold or patch) for one or more of these - would be happy to work out some kind of deal.

Will be showing off my Auto's from this set next :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Great looking display Sean. Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Well done.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Great looking set! Congrats on getting it finished! BTP always has some great subsets!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia