Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Saskatoon SK - First BIG sports card show in over a decade!

As most collectors in the Saskatchewan region know, Saskatoon is a very tough hobby market. We have many, many hockey card collectors in the area, however most are not overly excited about the (lack of) access to cards in the local market, and generally shop/trade elsewhere. There has not been a big show in Saskatoon in over a decade....

...Until now...

The 2014 SASKATOON COLLECTOR'S EXPO is coming!

Sunday, November 2nd from 10-4 @ Travelodge Hotel, 106 Circle Drive West in Saskatoon, SK

Dozens and Dozens of dealers and collectors buying, selling, and trading quality and hard to find sports cards...Hockey cards, football collectibles, baseball memorabilia...whatever you are looking for, you just might find it here! New, vintage, food issues...autographs, jerseys, and more! This will be Saskatoon's first large scale show in years, and if successful will be an annual event.

FREE ADMISSION, DOOR PRIZES, FREE CARD PACKS FOR KIDS! ...and adults, too :)

For info e-mail [email protected] or call 306-717-2616 or 306-721-2888. A very, very limited number of tables are still available and are filling very fast.

See you there.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I will be stopping in for sure. We have our monthly show in Saskatoon that starts back up next week, and it runs until June. It draws a little bit of action. I go to it from time to time, and do pick up a few cards for my collection there, but this will be a more publicized, and larger event bringing in people from further away, and more than likely will shake up the local collections. Not to mention more face to face contact with people we usually only see from the other end of our keyboards. I hope to see some of you there!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

Not to mention more face to face contact with people we usually only see from the other end of our keyboards. I hope to see some of you there!

Not yer ugly mug!

D

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

That's right Darren! Two days after Halloween, at least I will be able to remove my costume.... see ya there ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just to let folks know, we have over 50 tables confirmed, and have very, very limited space left. If you would like a table, call the numbers above.

There will be tons of vintage and new cards....a few 13-14 CUP singles/inserts, wax boxes, supplies, memorabilia, Elvis records, die cast, and more. We are also having a trade night at the Pax of Wax shop the night before (Nov 1st from 5-9pm) for both the vendors and the public.

Keep the hobby alive in Saskatoon! Thanks again folks for the positive feedback on our show!