Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevhur's Items on eBay

FS/FT all kinds of crap

a variable smorgasbord of cards
    No prices, but they will be cheap, just ask, will also trade for leafs, new or old, Steve Nash, Peyton Manning Rookies, Jeter Rookies, ITG patch cards, can be nice patch, scrub player, (Wont trade nice cards for scrub players)
    For the Older cards i would like to trade for leaf cards from the same era
    Also need a Joe Carter Rookie card for my Blue Jays Rookie collection i a working on.
    also look around in the bucket, lots of stuff in there, especially if you are looking for older baseball rookies, older Blue Jays , basketball and even some football. The bucket is a little out of whack, so please feel free to ask about anything you see in there..

Look in here, you might just find something you like
    http://s220.photobucket.com/user/kevhur/library/?sort=3&page=1

here are some scans

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would be interested in trying to make a trade for your 13-14 Upper Deck Game Jerseys and the Twist auto.

I have some leafs stuff in my bucket.
    Thanks
    Scott

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Do you happen to have an extra OPC Clarke Leaf rc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

ok, i will check out your bucket "Would be interested in trying to make a trade for your 13-14 Upper Deck Game Jerseys and the Twist auto.

I have some leafs stuff in my bucket.
    Thanks
    Scott"

Carol, sorry no Clark rc available "Do you happen to have an extra OPC Clarke Leaf rc."
    Last edited by kevhur; 10-17-2014 at 05:19 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

Nope sorry, the 69/70 OPC, do they have the stamps on the back, I have a bunch of patches etc, mostly higher end items, lmk, Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

some do, some don't...there are no nrmint cards in that group

Nope sorry, the 69/70 OPC, do they have the stamps on the back, I have a bunch of patches etc, mostly higher end items, lmk, Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

to the top, if i forgot to contact anyone, please let me know, it wasn't on purpose