Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Coltsfanatic09's TTM successes and fails!

Hello everyone! I am very new to this board but not new to TTM's. I sent out my first TTM on 5-22-10! This will be my thread for all the TTM's I send out and receive, if you see someone's address you need let me know and if you have some you think I would like let me know as well! I only send to current and former Colt's and Notre Dame players and coaches! So here we go, last week only saw one return:

Stanley Morgan - 1/1 - 389 days! Former Colt's WR!

sent out this week:

D'Qwell Jackson
    Zach Martin
    TJ Jones
    Tony Rice
    Darius Butler

Thanks for taking a look!

SCF Rewards
    Country

No successes lately. This week I sent to:

Ben Koyack
    Mike Vanderjagt
    Donte Moncrief

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally got a success yesterday! It's been awhile but I'm pretty excited:

Tony Rice - 1/1 - 10 Days! Former ND QB!

Thanks for taking a look! If you have any former Notre Damers addresses I am always interested!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Congrats on the returns! After reading your first post in this thread I wanted to drop a line and be sure that you knew about the TTM Manager database here at SCF. You will find tons of addresses for former Colts and Golden Domers there as well. Looking forward to seeing some more Colts rolling in for you as they are one of my teams as well. See you around the boards!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you, yeah I have been looking through the database to see who I don't have already it's a great tool to have for sure! Go Colts!

Congrats on the returns! After reading your first post in this thread I wanted to drop a line and be sure that you knew about the TTM Manager database here at SCF. You will find tons of addresses for former Colts and Golden Domers there as well. Looking forward to seeing some more Colts rolling in for you as they are one of my teams as well. See you around the boards!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday in the mail I got another envelope!!! Slowly but surely I am having some success again! This envelope was from Justin Forsett, Justin is currently the starter for The Ravens, he was a member of the Colts in 2008! Overall I'm very happy about this return!

Justin Forsett - 1/1 - 19 days! Former Colt's RB!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I got 2 envelopes in the mail, The first was from Jim Sorgi and the second one was from Mike Vanderjagt!

Jim Sorgi - 1/1 - 13 days! Former Colt's backup QB!
    Mike Vanderjagt - 1/1 - 21 days! Former Colt's Kicker!

Thanks for looking!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Nice ones! I will always like regular season Vanderjagt, just not playoff Vanderjagt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice ones! I will always like regular season Vanderjagt, just not playoff Vanderjagt.

Yeah there was definitely 2 sides to Vanderjagt!

Justin

SCF Rewards
    Country

This past weekend I got back 2 envelopes. The first one was from Joe Ferguson, Joe played QB for The Colts for one season in 1990. The other envelope was from Jim Browner, Jim played Safety for Notre Dame 1975-1978.

Joe Ferguson - 1/1 - 7 days! Former Colt's QB
    Jim Browner - 2/1 - 10 days! Former ND Safety (He added one of his own cards signed)

Justin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast