Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Any NBA TTMers out there?

I have actually had better luck with retired players than active ones in the NBA, but I know others chase the current guys. I also know some of the huge names that sign for the NBA are Dirk, Kidd and Paul George. Who are the other stars and young unknowns that you guys and gals are looking forward to getting requests off to? McDermitt might be my first NBA request this season. That is if my local shop has cards of him. I as a general rule do not collect NBA cards, so I do have to plan ahead before I do a mailing for this sport. Thinking that a quick 10 envelope mailing might go out from me in a few weeks. I just wanted to hear if anyone else has an NBA mailing going out soon and besides the Pacers who else generally has good signers. I know in baseball for instance I have done much better with Pirates players then say Phillies players.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

People I have heard back from (at least from off the top of my head) include Kris Humphries, David Lee, J.R. Smith, and Norris Cole. The problem is that they don't send these items back right away. I waited nearly 2 years for Norris Cole and Smith to come back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

I got Bradley Beal ttm during his rookie year.

Edit I also got Harrison Barnes during the summer. Other than that I don't do a lot of NBA ttm. I get most of my basketball sigs ip.
    Last edited by mrveggieman; 10-24-2014 at 08:30 AM.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have better luck with the NBA HOFers but then outside of Dirk and the former Cats in the NBA, I haven't really tried.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Currently players don't sign much but lots of retired players sign. I think some of the current coaches and Operations guys may have ghost signers however (Dumars, Shaq). I get several guys IP but the sigs are horrible and you often get scribbley initials, if your lucky they add a number.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Last year I was 0/15 for current players.They were sent out at the beginning of the year with no responses. Not all top shelf guys either
    steph curry
    nick young
    marcin gortat
    chandler parsons
    wesley matthews
    wesley johnspn and a few others

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @ncualoping10 See ncualoping10's Items on eBay

I got TTM autos from Bradley Beal, Tyler Zeller, Emeka Okafor, Harrison Barnes, Dirk Nowitzki, Kenneth Faried, and Alex Len last season and got denied by Paul George and Roy Hibbert

SCF Rewards
    Country

I send requests to retired players (mainly from the 70's) but I don't send to current players. There have been a few exceptions though (Dirk, Paul George, etc).