Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country
    See babyhuey76's Items on eBay

The Austin S. J. is in a trade talk but hasn't been traded. I just pull another one out of R&S jumbo jersey 31/299. Not in bucket yet. The rest I have. I like the Bettis auto, Brees patch, Csonka jersey, Winslow patch, Let's see what matches up my friend.

Not sure of any BV atm and would want to see a pic of the other Austin before trading for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shaqman1970's Items on eBay

Not sure of any BV atm and would want to see a pic of the other Austin before trading for it.

The other one is in there but not a patch auto though. I'll find out what is happening with the other one..

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

Ok

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but the other Sefarin Jenkins is now available for you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Austin S. J. is in a trade talk but hasn't been traded. I just pull another one out of R&S jumbo jersey 31/299. Not in bucket yet. The rest I have. I like the Bettis auto, Brees patch, Csonka jersey, Winslow patch, Let's see what matches up my friend.

So the Jenkins is back in for trade but the Josh Gordon is gone now. Too many people asking for the same stuff... Let me know about another trade.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (84)
    Country

So the Jenkins is back in for trade but the Josh Gordon is gone now. Too many people asking for the same stuff... Let me know about another trade.

Just going to hold off as I wanted the auto of Austin and don't collect event worn stuff. Maybe next time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just going to hold off as I wanted the auto of Austin and don't collect event worn stuff. Maybe next time.

That's fine thanks for letting me know. I can't guarantee the other cards you wanted will still be around by then but who know's.

Thanks, RObert

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12