Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Jonathan Drouin YG Discussion (CONFIRMED IN UD?)

Tampa has recalled Jonathan Drouin, and it is expected that he will make his NHL debut tomorrow night against the Oilers.

UD1 comes out on November 5th.

That gives them 16 days.

So do y'all think that he gets a card in Series 1 or is it too late?
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

IMO no way they can make it in 16 days .... not with the last minute things they prob have to do with The Cup
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See joshpackham's Items on eBay

I will also go with series 2, I would guess if you didn't debut by last Saturday your held over until series 2
    Hidden Content
    I collect Ovechkin, Matt Johnson and Nathan Horton

MY PC
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

I also think that its too late. They cant push it back either with the expo so I don't see how they could do it. Especially like canucksfan said with The Cup coming out Im sure they have other things to do.

Again it is possible but I highly doubt they put in the effort to get it done.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

It's probably too late but at the same time didn't UD last year make a last minute change on the Hertl canvas YG to show his 4th goal?

Not sure how many days there were between last years release and the Hertl "last minute" canvas change but I wonder if its more or less time than there will be with Drouins debut and release day.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's probably too late but at the same time didn't UD last year make a last minute change on the Hertl canvas YG to show his 4th goal?

Just came here to post that. I think they could sneak him in UD1 if they wanted but if I had to guess I would venture that they save him for 2

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

They probably had a whack of them printed already just in case, the question is how close is the packout to the actual release?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

They probably had a whack of them printed already just in case, the question is how close is the packout to the actual release?

^^^^ THIS ^^^^

They'd have a picture to use already, so if they printed him as card #237 and printed an alternate player.... they'd just have to wait for some kind of cut-off date, when they have to start packaging things up and decide which of the two to go with.

IMO - It's probably more hassle than it's worth for them, and he'll help boost Series 2 sales.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rydlar99's Items on eBay

Being an Oilers fan, it hurts me to say this but...

After he scores a hat trick in his first game, the faster they get him into Series 1 the better. ;)

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Official word....is vague.

Upper Deck It's going to be close!

Via Facebook.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast