Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats fair trade /sale price for this 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Was wondering a fair price sale versus trade. Ive seen @ couple other lesser in the 100 ish range and one comparable to this one in the 200.00 sale range. But with the younger player wasn't sure. Was just wondering other peoples honest opinion
    thanks !!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

There's quite a few people who like that younger player, and for some strange reason a lot of fans of that bum on the left. It's a 1/1 with a couple hard-signed autos from a HOFer and a decent prospect. If it's yours then you should shoot for the moon and see what happens, and I can speak from personal experience on that. A $300-400 BIN/OBO will get you some looks and offers.........

If it ISN'T yours and you're trying to get it then.........blurg?

Hey, what's that Ryan Kesler Playbook in your bucket numbered out of???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah is mine and just if I did sell or trade it not look like a dork with an outrageous price lol and the Kessler is numbered I think to 49 . Im not sure ill see I can find out. Im in alaska cards are in Washington. Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@oldtimehockey29 See joeaverage67's Items on eBay

Lol ok!

You won't look like a dork, trust me. I pulled a 14/15 OPC Wayne Gretzky SSP manufactured patch and saw one other one on eBay for $800 OBO. It sold the next morning for $375! So I put mine up for $999 OBO because........why not? I got an offers of $200, $1 and then $575.

All you need in onnnnnnnnne crazy guy :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow ok then. Thats a hefty return. Its PC at the momentwas just curious its good to get peoples thoughts on a rare one so you dont feel like your talking out of the side of your neck when negotiating lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gallinator's Items on eBay

$200-$250 SV was my first thought - sounds about right.