Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

These stupid "riots" would happen once in awhile during my time @ Ohio State. Were they racial as well?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I went to small Harrisburg Area Community College and things like this happened. Not that it is right but this happens at colleges. And it is not news because it is not white on black. That seems to be the only time it is news worthy in America now a days. But this is the state of things sadly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

These stupid "riots" would happen once in awhile during my time @ Ohio State. Were they racial as well?

Right down the street from you at UD, it was very common for this to happen in the "ghetto". I went to my fair share of OSU parties too, they were fun some got out of control but it was never national media fodder and it was NEVER about race!

Its really much ado about nothing Alex.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

Riots happen every year in Ames. It's called VEISHEA and it has officially been cancelled. :)

Black or White we riot! Check out some youtube videos. There is a video of a lineman carrying around a stop sign.

Cars are usually flipped and light poles torn down. One year a dumpster was filled with gas, lit on fire, and pushed down a hill.

Maybe there was a valid reason in banning 4 Lokos?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

If you look you can see some dorms to the right of the video. The cops used tear gas to disperse the crowd but it ended up getting into the dorms as well so they had to evacuate part of campus.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think his implication, as poorly construed as it was, was to try and imply that the police/media/etc are racist because they made a big deal about the Ferguson riots and didn't about this. The two situations are nothing alike, but give liberals a figment of hope that they may have found an excuse to accuse someone of being racist and they show up in truckloads to join the name-calling party.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't think the media is racist, well I'm not sure about FOX, but not the general media.

Basically, the point of the thread is to show the horrible DOUBLE STANDARD that is going on.

Not only was this riot barely reported, it was given a very different spin than the Ferguson riot by the few people that did report it.

Thus I AM using the race card because I'm seeing a very DIFFERENT way of reporting, and I believe that is UNJUST.

I don't give two craps what color your skin is....if a riot is done by blacks or whites, I want to know that BOTH riots are reported FAIRLY and EQUAL by the god dammed media.

And again, I want ZERO MERCY on the individuals involved in any riot.

I do NOT care if you think that because you are a college kid and was only having a "good time" that that somehow exempts you from the rules.....

It does NOT!

I want to see the police investigate any and all video from this riot and bring these thugs to justice.

And EVERYONE should be in agreement with at least that opinion, if you really care for justice.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 10-21-2014 at 09:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did not read a lot about this so maybe you can shed some light here. In Fergson people looted stores and stole in the name of JUSTICE?????????? Was there looting here in Keene college? And this is an easy question the thugs in Ferguson who lloted in the name of JUSTICE did you want them brought to justice?Because if the point of this thread is thugs being brought to justice than bravo sir I am with you 100%. But if it was a weak race bait attempt then I am shocked you have sunk to these tactics. A once brilliant mind on here has sunk to these levels.
    I don't think the media is racist, well I'm not sure about FOX, but not the general media.

Basically, the point of the thread is to show the horrible DOUBLE STANDARD that is going on.

Not only was this riot barely reported, it was given a very different spin than the Ferguson riot by the few people that did report it.

Thus I AM using the race card because I'm seeing a very DIFFERENT way of reporting, and I believe that is UNJUST.

I don't give two craps what color your skin is....if a riot is done by blacks or whites, I want to know that BOTH riots are reported FAIRLY and EQUAL by the god dammed media.

And again, I want ZERO MERCY on the individuals involved in any riot.

I do NOT care if you think that because you are a college kid and was only having a "good time" that that somehow exempts you from the rules.....

It does NOT!

I want to see the police investigate any and all video from this riot and bring these thugs to justice.

And EVERYONE should be in agreement with at least that opinion, if you really care for justice.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And let us not forget Ferguson was only a HUGE deal because supposedly a white cop shot an unarmed black man. Of course more came out of the story and he media looked dumb but in the meantime they caught all the looting and nonsense on film

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did not read a lot about this so maybe you can shed some light here. In Fergson people looted stores and stole in the name of JUSTICE?????????? Was there looting here in Keene college?

Go back to post #2 where you will see that I call the Ferguson rioters THUGS!

You think I'm scared of calling black people thugs when they properly deserve that title? HELL NO!

I'll call a spade a spade when I need to, and I'm not some PC moron to have my language censored.

And you better believe that I'm also not scared to call anyone out regardless of their race, religion, whatever the hell they are out.....I've never been scared to do that.
    Because if the point of this thread is thugs being brought to justice than bravo sir I am with you 100%.

I've clearly said that IT IS about that....but it's also about pointing out the DOUBLE STANDARD we are seeing in the media.

Because that's what they are.

ANYONE that riots or loots should instantly earn the title of THUG and CRIMINAL.

That's what the Ferguson looters were and that's what these stupid kids are....I DO NOT CARE what their motive was in rioting was....they are THUGS AND CRIMINALS.

But if it was a weak race bait attempt then I am shocked you have sunk to these tactics.

I'm brutally honest and I'll tell you EXACTLY what I think.

And you know what I think?

I think we have a double standard going on, and I'm giving you my reasoning behind this opinion.

I said I WAS pulling the race card because I FEEL it is necessary to use it in this instance....but the race card is NOT towards the general public....it's towards the MEDIA and the way they have covered (or in this instance NOT covered) it.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 10-22-2014 at 12:01 AM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast