Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Sen. Nasheed had handgun on her at time of arrest, refused breathalyzer,

"FERGUSON, Mo. (KMOV.com) – Missouri State Senator Jamilah Nasheed had a gun in her possession at the time she was arrested Monday night outside the Ferguson Police Department, according to Ferguson Police Chief Tom Jackson.
    Nasheed declined comment about the having the weapon, but did tell News 4 she has a concealed carry permit. A Ferguson police officer said Nasheed was carrying a fully-loaded 9 mm handgun and additional rounds of ammunition.
    Sources also told News 4 Ferguson police requested St. Ann to administer a breathalyzer test at the time of her arrest because she "smelled strongly of intoxicants," but Nasheed refused to do so. Nasheed said Tuesday she was not intoxicated at the time.
    Charges related to the gun or possible intoxiation are being considered by the Ferguson City Prosecutor. According to state law, it is "not illegal" to drink and be in possession of a permitted gun.
    Nasheed was formally charged with Failure to Obey Lawful Order of Police and Manner of Walking in the Roadway. She was released from St. Ann jail before 11:00 a.m. Tuesday morning."
    http://www.kmov.com/special-coverage...279860142.html

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

she has proposed many anti-gun bills

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

hahahaha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

if she broke any laws she should pay for doing so. If she's a hypocrite she should be called on for it... but if she's being railroaded for being a minority with a gun, then that should be just as loudly protested.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

In Mass you lose your license for a minimum of 180 days if you refuse.

Railroaded? Wow.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

if she broke any laws she should pay for doing so. If she's a hypocrite she should be called on for it... but if she's being railroaded for being a minority with a gun, then that should be just as loudly protested.

Whenever in the wrong, Play the race card.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

According to this article she has a CC permit. Just one more Dem making a joke of their platform.

Quote Originally Posted by Imac7065

Kinda funny. You are concerned about her rights being violated because she is black when she is a racist herself. http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...e_matthews.php Of course I am sure that since she is a Democrat racist that it won't really matter (apparently it hasn't bothered Democrats so far).

SCF Rewards
    Country

According to this article she has a CC permit. Just one more Dem making a joke of their platform.

Kinda funny. You are concerned about her rights being violated because she is black when she is a racist herself. http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dai...e_matthews.php Of course I am sure that since she is a Democrat racist that it won't really matter (apparently it hasn't bothered Democrats so far).

small FYI... I had no idea of her race nor did I care. Just like you didn't seem care about the first 80% of my post there lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

small FYI... I had no idea of her race nor did I care. Just like you didn't seem care about the first 80% of my post there lol

Then why write this??

She is just probably another blowhard "act as I say, not as I do" politician. All parties have them

SCF Rewards
    Country

Then why write this??

She is just probably another blowhard "act as I say, not as I do" politician. All parties have them

because of the location...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast