Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Rick Scott admits he delayed prisoner execution so Florida SOS could hold fundraiser

This is just made me go WOW..... I am pretty sure this is impeachable....

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...raiser/2140891

Apparently this was a story in 2013 that people just glossed over.. I really wish they hadn't. Scott apparently delayed the execution of a convicted murderer, because the Attorney General wanted to hold a political fundraiser the same day. That's just... wow

I only heard about this because Charlie Crist brought it up in the CNN debate last night. When pushed Scott finally condeded "She apologized for it, what would you like me to do?!"

How was he not impeached for this event???

Here is the video of Scott's non denial admission:

Last edited by Imac7065; 10-22-2014 at 01:15 PM.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Only a story because he is an republican.

Don't act like youre upset that a convicted murderer got to live another day. Because odds are, that convicted murderer was on death row for 14 years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't act like youre upset that a convicted murderer got to live another day. Because odds are, that convicted murderer was on death row for 14 years.

Only a story because he's a republican?! If Scott was a democrat fox news would be doing 24/7 updates on this and calling for his arrest! lol. Bill Clinton was impeached for cheating on his wife.. this man just defacto admitted to the worst form of corruption I can think of. Only thing worse might be if he sold sponcerships to abortions lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

Do you read the articles before you go on your hyperbolic anti GOP/Conservative rants?

He said a member of the cabinet requested it be changed and he did it. He said he did not know why it was being asked to be changed. She IS the Attorney General, not that it matters to your anti-conservative rant.

This falls 100% of HER. And she should pay the price.

Impeachable event. El Oh El

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country

Only a story because he's a republican?! If Scott was a democrat fox news would be doing 24/7 updates on this and calling for his arrest! lol. Bill Clinton was impeached for cheating on his wife.. this man just defacto admitted to the worst form of corruption I can think of. Only thing worse might be if he sold sponcerships to abortions lol

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If you want to see corruption look into the democratic strongholds of Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Illinois.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

its an abuse of power,bald guy looks like a little psycho to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you read the articles before you go on your hyperbolic anti GOP/Conservative rants?

He said a member of the cabinet requested it be changed and he did it. He said he did not know why it was being asked to be changed. She IS the Attorney General, not that it matters to your anti-conservative rant.

This falls 100% of HER. And she should pay the price.

Impeachable event. El Oh El

So the buck stops where the highest powered republican can't be blamed? lol... watch the video.. he clearly knew and got very mad he was being questioned on it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country

You should have worded it to say....Only a story to OP because he is a republican

SCF Rewards
    Country

You should have worded it to say....Only a story to OP because he is a republican

I know you've been warned to stop the trolling BS.. yet here we are again. We get it, you are a distainful person who takes out his anger on others. If you have things to discuss on the topic (preferably not because x did it than so can he) please feel free to continue posting... if you cannot help yourself but throw personal attacks at me or others, you probably won't be long for this site.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country

From the article YOU posted...
    After Scott last month rescheduled the execution for Sept. 10, the date of Bondi's "hometown campaign kickoff" at her South Tampa home, Bondi's office asked that it be postponed. The new date is Oct. 1.
    Scott said Monday that he did not know the reason for the request, and he declined to answer when asked whether he considers a campaign fundraiser an appropriate reason to reschedule an execution.

Your hatred is painful to watch

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast