Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

One more time... if you continue to add personal attacks to posts you do so at your own demise on this site. Shewsbury is a much stricter mod (thankfully) than your normal trolling site....

to your point... as stated in a previous post... watch the video. Scott clearly is caught giving a "non denial admission" to knowing. That happened yesterday, not in a year old article explaining what the controversy was in the first place.

Just stop playing the victim card. It's sickening. Put your big boy pants on and have a debate.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Just stop playing the victim card. It's sickening. Put your big boy pants on and have a debate.

I will gladly debate anything you want to... when you start throwing personal attacks into said debate.. it becomes a pissing contest and I have no patience for that BS anymore. If you can act like an adult I will return in kind.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench
    Country
    See jlzinck's Items on eBay

I know you've been warned to stop the trolling BS.. yet here we are again. We get it, you are a distainful person who takes out his anger on others. If you have things to discuss on the topic (preferably not because x did it than so can he) please feel free to continue posting... if you cannot help yourself but throw personal attacks at me or others, you probably won't be long for this site.

Everything I have posted in this thread has been about the story you posted. You cry about being attacked yet write the bolded above.

The AG should be fired from her position. Bottom line. That is not enough for you.

You should move to Massachusetts. You would love it here. When a pol does something wrong they deny it and it's done.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Only a story because he's a republican?! If Scott was a democrat fox news would be doing 24/7 updates on this and calling for his arrest! lol. Bill Clinton was impeached for cheating on his wife.. this man just defacto admitted to the worst form of corruption I can think of. Only thing worse might be if he sold sponcerships to abortions lol

Then please step out of the bubble you are living in. Delaying an execution for political gain is certainly a sincere ethical issue, but if that is the worst form of corruption you can think of then you need to spend a little more time reading. Politicians use their power to do favors for other people EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Just curious. Are you as equally appalled that Obama helped Solyndra get over $500 million in spite of predictions the company would fail, and then Solyndra delayed announcements of pending layoffs until after the 2010 elections? Anything impeachable in there or do you give them a free pass because it was done by Democrats?

Do you have any issue at all with a longtime Obama donor Siga receiving a $443 million dollar no-bid contract to produce smallpox vaccine...a disease that hasn't existed in nature since 1977? Any problem at all that the Siga contract pays them $255 per dose for a vaccine that normally costs $3? Any problem at all with the fact that the American stockpile of smallpox vaccine already is large enough to vaccinate every man, woman and child in America making this expense of nearly half a billion dollars of taxpayer money an entirely unnecessary wasteful spending? Any problem at all that this vaccine (ST-246) isn't even FDA approved?

Let me be as blunt as I possibly can. Obama has made a laughing joke of Democrats and liberals. He has gotten you people to jump on the Kool-Aid bandwagon of hating on the rich and business owners while he gives your tax dollars to rich people. This man spits in your face and you love him and his friends more and more for it and then actually have the nerve to try and take a position of moral supremacy when a conservative does something wrong. Sheeple is the perfect word for what liberals have become.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Then please step out of the bubble you are living in. Delaying an execution for political gain is certainly a sincere ethical issue, but if that is the worst form of corruption you can think of then you need to spend a little more time reading. Politicians use their power to do favors for other people EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Just curious. Are you as equally appalled that Obama helped Solyndra get over $500 million in spite of predictions the company would fail, and then Solyndra delayed announcements of pending layoffs until after the 2010 elections? Anything impeachable in there or do you give them a free pass because it was done by Democrats?

Do you have any issue at all with a longtime Obama donor Siga receiving a $443 million dollar no-bid contract to produce smallpox vaccine...a disease that hasn't existed in nature since 1977? Any problem at all that the Siga contract pays them $255 per dose for a vaccine that normally costs $3? Any problem at all with the fact that the American stockpile of smallpox vaccine already is large enough to vaccinate every man, woman and child in America making this expense of nearly half a billion dollars of taxpayer money an entirely unnecessary wasteful spending? Any problem at all that this vaccine (ST-246) isn't even FDA approved?

Let me be as blunt as I possibly can. Obama has made a laughing joke of Democrats and liberals. He has gotten you people to jump on the Kool-Aid bandwagon of hating on the rich and business owners while he gives your tax dollars to rich people. This man spits in your face and you love him and his friends more and more for it and then actually have the nerve to try and take a position of moral supremacy when a conservative does something wrong. Sheeple is the perfect word for what liberals have become.

One more time... because X person did Y does NOT EXCUSE THE ACTIONS TAKEN TODAY. All corruption, democrat, republican, whig, free planter, federalist, or anti federalist.. corruption in all forms is wrong. Blunt enough? Can we get back to the issues of 2014 and not try to distract with "but this, this and this" now? This shouldn't even be an issue in 2014, it should have been national news last year and Scott should have faced punishment for it.

(please ask me how we can get rid of corruption in politics so I can go on that rant next lol)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

One more time... because X person did Y does NOT EXCUSE THE ACTIONS TAKEN TODAY. All corruption, democrat, republican, whig, free planter, federalist, or anti federalist.. corruption in all forms is wrong. Blunt enough? Can we get back to the issues of 2014 and not try to distract with "but this, this and this" now? This shouldn't even be an issue in 2014, it should have been national news last year and Scott should have faced punishment for it.

(please ask me how we can get rid of corruption in politics so I can go on that rant next lol)

My point was simple. You see a 24 hour delay of an execution as the worst example of corruption you have ever seen, yet have never voiced even the slightest of protest at the liberal Messiah literally lining the pockets of his friends with billions of taxpayer dollars.

I repeat. The delayed execution is an ethical issue, but when looking at the landscape of politics, it is a minor one. The real travesty is that Gore, who raped and murdered two women, raped and tried to kill a third woman and then kidnapped that third woman's 2 year old son, sat on death row for 23 years while the families of his victims suffered with the knowledge that he was alive and well living on taxpayer dollars. The real travesty is that they didn't drag his worthless arse out the back door of the court room, slit his throat and toss his corpse in the dumpster with the rest of the trash and spend the (probably millions) of dollars that were spent on his appeals and care while in prison on something useful like school improvement, health care for law abiding citizens or repainting the lines on the local roads.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is Rick Scott the turd sandwich or the giant feminine hygiene product?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Is Rick Scott the turd sandwich or the giant feminine hygiene product?

ill go turd sandwich for $500 alex

SCF Rewards
    Country

My point was simple. You see a 24 hour delay of an execution as the worst example of corruption you have ever seen, yet have never voiced even the slightest of protest at the liberal Messiah literally lining the pockets of his friends with billions of taxpayer dollars.

I repeat. The delayed execution is an ethical issue, but when looking at the landscape of politics, it is a minor one. The real travesty is that Gore, who raped and murdered two women, raped and tried to kill a third woman and then kidnapped that third woman's 2 year old son, sat on death row for 23 years while the families of his victims suffered with the knowledge that he was alive and well living on taxpayer dollars. The real travesty is that they didn't drag his worthless arse out the back door of the court room, slit his throat and toss his corpse in the dumpster with the rest of the trash and spend the (probably millions) of dollars that were spent on his appeals and care while in prison on something useful like school improvement, health care for law abiding citizens or repainting the lines on the local roads.

I will be honest in saying that I was hoping that you were referring to Al Gore when you talked about this dude's legal problems. Maybe I should fight off the catnaps and just go to bed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I will be honest in saying that I was hoping that you were referring to Al Gore when you talked about this dude's legal problems. Maybe I should fight off the catnaps and just go to bed.

ROFL I actually thought of him as I was typing it is the sad part.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast