Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Funny Stuff...The WH Doesn't Even Know Who Dem Candidates Are

You just can't make this stuff up...

One senior Senate Democratic aide was quoted telling the National Journal that “the ineptitude of the White House political operation has sunk from annoying to embarrassing.”

The latest incident surrounds a rally for Iowa Democratic Rep. Bruce Braley, who is in a tight Senate race against Republican Joni Ernst. Earlier this month, first lady Michelle Obama botched his name – repeatedly calling him “Bruce Bailey” at a campaign event. At her second campaign stop for him on Tuesday, she got it right. But the White House transcript … got it wrong.

The transcript sent out after the event identified Braley as the Democratic candidate for governor.

Braley is running for Senate. The White House later sent out a corrected version.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014...dentity-again/

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Looks more and more that the Republicans are going to win back the senate.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think that is a given. Dems only hold a lead in one or two of the contested states right now. If those poll numbers hold up Republicans should have something like a 54-46 seat control of the Senate after this election.

Of course we owe some thanks to Obama. Him going on national TV the other night and saying that all of those candidates that are trying to separate themselves from him to get re-elected will vote his way once they are back in office is golden.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

I think that is a given. Dems only hold a lead in one or two of the contested states right now. If those poll numbers hold up Republicans should have something like a 54-46 seat control of the Senate after this election.

Of course we owe some thanks to Obama. Him going on national TV the other night and saying that all of those candidates that are trying to separate themselves from him to get re-elected will vote his way once they are back in office is golden.

That and the lack of responsibility for everything that is going wrong with the country.

Let's just blame someone else instead of owning up to it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

The sad thing is is that Braley is going to win Iowa. Joni Ernst is just a talking head for the Koch Bros.

Thank goodness we have independent Rick Stewart who is campaigning by riding his bike around the state and not accepting any money and has had 0 advertisements so no one knows who he is. Who is he? A mixture of the good parts of Braley and Ernst.

I apologize in advance for whichever of the two wins the election.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Lol, there's a ton of things this White House doesn't know.....
    I'm not so sure about repubs the Senate back though, I've seen alot of shady things go down. Just ask Al Franken and the felon ballots. They will stop at nothing to win.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

well,when you have a guy with no experience at nothing but reading teleprompters what do you expect

what is michelle think she is doing,nobody elected her anything

SCF Rewards
    Country

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

what is michelle think she is doing,nobody elected her anything

I think she is doing a great job, keep it up Michelle!