Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Rookie Cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wllj30's Items on eBay

Rookie Cards

Hi everyone. I have been away form collecting for a little bit and might start a Nathan Beaulieu PC and wanted your input of what main RC you guys go for.
    Young Guns, The Cup, BD Gems?

Thanks

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Trilogy all the way! ;)

For Nathan in particular, I think these are the top cards to get:
    UD Young Guns
    UD The Cup
    Panini Contenders
    Panini National Treasures

Others that will be great additions:
    Panini Crown Royale
    UD SP Game Used

Normally I include SP Authentic on any "staple" list of RC's, but he didn't get an auto version for his Future Watch.

Anything else out there you can get for pretty cheap and still makes a great supporting cast addition to the collection.

Right now is definitely the time to buy for Beaulieu - he's going to be a fixture in the top six soon, and prices are still cheap.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (179)
    Country
    See wnm_sportscards's Items on eBay

I like this list, pretty comprehensive with emphasis on the hard-signed autos.

I would also add his Showcase ARP #/375 (btw I've got a 3-clr one, good price, good price!) and his SP Game Used Team Canada Fabrics too (oh looky, I have one of those too!) lol

Trilogy all the way! ;)

For Nathan in particular, I think these are the top cards to get:
    UD Young Guns
    UD The Cup
    Panini Contenders
    Panini National Treasures

Others that will be great additions:
    Panini Crown Royale
    UD SP Game Used

Normally I include SP Authentic on any "staple" list of RC's, but he didn't get an auto version for his Future Watch.

Anything else out there you can get for pretty cheap and still makes a great supporting cast addition to the collection.

Right now is definitely the time to buy for Beaulieu - he's going to be a fixture in the top six soon, and prices are still cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Don't forget about Prime! Those cards are gorgeous.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wllj30's Items on eBay

Thanks guys for the help.