Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Redemption Packages - One UD, One Panini

I knew FedEx was coming today, and I've been waiting on the UD package for a while now.

UD had me send in a pair of Brendan Gallagher Team Canada Exclusives parallels that didn't have any serial numbering on them. There was a Red and a Gold, so I knew that there was the possibility I would not receive an exact card-for-card exchange. This is what the package contained:

So a pretty cool Carey insert/parallel, an awesome Subban insert, and red & gold parallels of other guys. Price is a dupe, so it's for trade, as are the Huberdeau and Francis.

Panini's package I knew exactly what I was getting, it was just a matter of what it would look like. And Richard was happy.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wllj30's Items on eBay

That would make me happy as well, sweet NT Price.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Very cool package from UD. Great value on what you sent in.

That Roy is a beaut! Great patch, great sig, love a lot of those cards from NT.