Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Tin of Cup (Pretty Bad)

Well I always wanted to open a tin so I sold some cards and bit the bullet. I was pretty disappointed with the results. The Anderson Patch is insane and hopefully with his hot start I can get something a little extra. But IMO that's an awful Tin.

Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

eeek, yeah not the best, but that Andersen is definitely beautiful!! if planning on moving it, maybe hold on until he spikes! thats gotta be one of the best patches he has for that small cup window.

and message sjw241 on the Murphy

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

Thanks man! Yeah I really like that Patch but overall I was expecting a little more.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stanleycuphoister's Items on eBay

The lidstrom is a beauty

SCF Rewards
    Country

beauty Andersen. There is a guy on SCF who I just sold an andersen arp /249 and /25 gold to that would probably be interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kind of rough, but your rookie selection could be worse.

I would be interested in the Andersen .... LMK what you need for it. Would look really nice with the Gibson gold I just bought =)

Shoot me a PM!
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (49)
    Country

Not the greatest pack but Anderson is supposed to be huge right now and you hit some great auto names, solid tin overall at least!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

OP, you can't be serious. You got 4 autos. Andersen is the hottest goalie on the hottest team in the league. Nick is a Hall of Famer. Nichushkin is a /99 rookie so he is obviously awesome. Also, Murphy is a top 15 draft pick a few years back. Any other team, that would be a hotter card.

No, you didn't get a shield, or a 1/1 or a Gretzky. But that is an above average tin my friend, congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wellfoundgem's Items on eBay

I would like to trade or purchase the Andersen give me a pm and let me know what you like... I also opened some cup

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (61)
    Country
    New Jersey Devils St Louis Cardinals Carolina Hurricanes
    See FFEMT840's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Interested in the Lidstrom if it is available.