2012-13 In The Game Ultimate Memorabilia 12th Edition Hockey Hobby 2-Box Case

I have the case in hand.

Will be doing 4 slots. Picking 1 thru 4 snake draft style. Unlike most group breaks if you pick first for the first half of the case (1 box) you will be picking last in the other half (1 box). Everyone should get something good either way. As the middle picks will get to feast on a lot of nice mid range stuff before it's picked over.

Each Box contains: (on average)
Configuration

2 Boxes per Case
5 Packs per Box
3 Cards per Pack
Pack Break

1 Authentic Game-Used Memorabilia Card
1 Autograph Card
1 Base Card

So divided between 4 slots, the break down is roughly $139 a slot plus shipping. Shipping will be exact shipping for the casebreaks and will be paid after shipping is known. I will put all the pulls in a box. I am just stating this for folks that might get upset when they get a used bubble mailer possibly.

I want to offer this up as a fun site-wide low cost break. Better yet no one will get last pick in this break as we split the case break into 2 1 box breaks!

Rules:

1) Member must be in good standing to enter into the case break.
2) Break will be conducted once all members have paid in full. If you wish to have proof of shipping be it d.c., signature confirmation, or tracking, that is up to you to pay the cost. I will gladly do it but will only keep my receipt of the packages sent out on the same day as proof. I cannot be responsible for the mail but will gladly ship out any method of shipping you wish me for me to send if different than normal first class shipping being offered.
5) All box breaks will be shot and put on the SCF youtube channel.
6) I will accept payment via cash, check, or paypal (U.S dollars). If you pay via paypal please pay the fees if you aren't sending it as a gift payment.
7) List will be random (generated by a randomizer) and will have this on the youtube channel as well.
8) Please for speed of the break pm the next person and subscribe to the thread. If you have been on the site via your time stamp and not made your pick I will make your choice for you if it been over 24 hours to keep things moving along.

Members in the Groupbreak
1)
2)
3)
4)

First Half:

Draft Order:

Cards Drafted