Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (253)
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Steelers
    See back2backcups1617's Items on eBay

Mail,Breaks and Buys from the last little bit

First up I did 2 separate breaks with Breakaway on here ....First was an artifacts case break and the other was a Dominion half case ...

In the Artifacts it was a draft break and by the time I picked I got the Red Wings .....I got one of the better hits in the break with the triple twigs card

In the Dominion half case I actually bought the Flyers and Sabres ....they were cheap ....Sabres got nothing....Flyers got these 3 cards

Now for my usual $5.00 or less Ebay snags ...I got these 2 beauties for maybe a grand total of $6.00 I know the Barrasso was $1.99 cant remember on the Sakic ...

Here's a couple redemptions that came in .....2 from Upper Deck and 1 from Panini ....

The redemptions from Upper Deck

And the one from Panini from my Nat Treasures break ....

And lastly I have done a little breaking lately .....My wholesaler has the Prizm target packs on sale for $5.00 I did 5 of them a bit ago and this is what I got

Red pulsar prizm refractor things

And the Red Prizm Rookies and an Auto I got

And lastly I have done some artifacts ....its fun but when it comes out the same time as the cup its kinda pointless ....anyways heres my hits

Heres the inserts and autos etc ..

Game Used and the 1 rookie redemption so far

And my 2 best hits so far

So there we go .....everything except the Maatta's and Barrasso is available either way thanks for looking at everything and reading along ......comments and everything else is welcome and appreciated thanks and drive safe

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Very nice hit on the Stick to Stick