Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Dual habs auto, Triple Leafs + More goodies

Have had a ton of new cool items arrive over the past month or so, so i thought i'd do a quick show and tell.

Random TTM returns

Clark Gillies

Rick Vaive

Bill Barber

Brian Hayward

Milt Schmidt

Joel Quenneville

Al MacInnis

Bobby Hull

Dickie Moore

Have had a couple new cards arrive for my Team Canada WJC set

Calvin De Haan

Josh Anderson

Taylor Leier

Jonathan Huberdeau

Not sure if i've mentioned that i've been trying to get an auto from all the guys that were on the miracle on ice team. That's obviously not going to happen now that Bob Suter has passed, it was terrible news but i'm sure he has certified autos out there that will do! Anyways here's who i have so far.

Mike Eruzione

Jim Craig

\

Steve Christoff

Mark Wells

Bill Baker

Plus i've sent an 8x10 i made along with the cards for them to sign as well, picture is back out at the moment to Phil Verchota

Had an amazing return today from Johnny Bower that completed a picture i had.

Johnny Bower

2 5x7 photos - asked him to keep one but he signed and returned both, such a great guy!

A 5x7 picture of 'Red' Kelly, Dave Keon and Johnny Bower that all 3 signed!!!

Unfortunately Johnny only signed the 1 for me? so i might send this back out to get done.

And the last thing to show is a sweet custom i got signed IP from a friend in Montreal. I don't have the card in hand yet so all i have is the 1 picture but i was too excited to wait. I cant wait until this arrives!

Carey Price/PK Subban Dual auto patch booklet

That's all for today! Unfortunately i can't afford to buy The Cup so i'm sure my post isn't as exciting as the others but i'd take a triple auto of 3 HOF's over most of the stuff in it anyways.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wllj30's Items on eBay

Some really nice pieces you have, that booklet is sweet. Congrats

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

thank you!!!!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Not much interest in the thread but got the booklet in today and it's even better in person

IMG_20141029_0001 by DnJcards, on Flickr

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See pidge27's Items on eBay

Congrats on the latest autos! Love that Leafs triple auto! Hope you can get the second one signed!
    Hidden Content

Looking for 01-02, 02-03 BTP memorabilia